Whoops, I overdid it.....

Dangerkitty
on 8/5/13 12:33 pm - VA

I had surgery two weeks ago today and went back to work......I own a family center and lots of people count on me so there was no option to wait any longer.....but, I pulled a 12 hour day trying to play catch up with everyone and now I'm miserable. Everything hurts and I feel nauseous.....

not good.

i Even threw up in the parking lot......yuck!!

I suppose I'm going to have to slow my roll a little...but it's so hard to do when you're the boss!!!! 

On a less dreary note, I dunno if any of you out there drive a Volvo but those drivers seats are narrow.  Today is the first time my belly didn't touch the wheel.....at all... There was even a little room!!! Woohoo!!!  This is so worth it!!! :)

Cindy W.
on 8/5/13 12:59 pm - Madison, CT

Sorry today was a tough day...hopefully day two back will go a little smoother!

VintageChick
on 8/5/13 1:41 pm

Sorry about your rough day! But great job on losing enough to notice the spa e between your tummy and the steering wheel. I was just marveling at that myself this morning! We started at the exact same weight. Go us!!!! :)

lap RNY 5-15-13

NSULArry
on 8/5/13 2:00 pm - LA
RNY on 04/02/13

I know how you feel, it's month 4 and i had to resign, had complications and i can't really stand for long periods of time, or carry things, or move for to long lol, so now i am the healthy weight person with the mobility of the stereotype of an obease person

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

HealthyHaley
on 8/5/13 8:25 pm
I'm dreading work! Sorry it was so miserable for you, but great news about your drivers seat only two weeks out!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 117 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 301 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 261 views