I tried the Chobani Bites yogurt today

poet_kelly
on 8/9/13 5:02 am - OH

I tried the coffee with dark chocolate chips flavor, and it was yummy!  It's a small container, 3.5 oz, so it's perfect for dessert after a meal with some protein.  8 grams of protein in that little cup!  13 grams of sugar, some of which is the lactose in the milk, of course, but that might be too much sugar for some folks, but most can probably tolerate it.

Next I will try the raspberry with dark chocolate chips.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Member Services
on 8/9/13 5:14 am - Irvine, CA

Thanks Kelly, sounds delicious, we can't wait to try it 

Amanda M.
on 8/9/13 5:24 am
RNY on 01/18/13

Wow! That sounds delicious! I had never heard of it before. Is it with the regular Chobani yogurt in the dairy section? 

poet_kelly
on 8/9/13 5:33 am - OH

Yep.  I think it's new.  Someone posted about it the other day.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

RainbowRN
on 8/9/13 5:36 am - OH
RNY on 03/12/13

Every once in awhile I eat one of the Chobani flips.  They are DELICIOUS!!  However, they are higher in calories and sugar so I don't eat them very often.  But they are so good and a big treat!

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

PetHairMagnet
on 8/9/13 5:40 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I have a friend (non WLS) who is almost addicted to the raspberry/dark chocolate ones! And one with some granola...she loved it, too. I think it had bananas?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

poet_kelly
on 8/9/13 5:45 am - OH

The only two flavors my Kroger had were the coffee and the raspberry, both with dark chocolate chips.  I live in a tiny town with a pretty small Kroger.  Someone posted recently that they also have a mint chocolate chip flavor, which I'd love to try, but they did not have that one today.

soothingglow
on 8/9/13 5:48 am - Leland, NC
RNY on 03/12/13

I just discovered these the other day and bought both coffee and raspberry flavors. I have tried the raspberry and I really liked it. I also liked the fact that it was a smaller portion because I know it seems weird but sometimes i get "frustrated" that I cant eat a whole portion of yogurt (due to wanting to get in the protein/calcium) so these are perfect for me!

LosingSarah
on 8/9/13 6:06 am - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

I've been meaning to try those. I'm a lover of Greek yogurt.  I usually buy the big tubs of 0% Plain Fage, and top it with a tiny drizzle of honey, a couple almonds, a little bit of granola, and some frozen blueberries. It's so good!

Does it have chunky stuff in it? Like chocolate chips?

punkinhead
on 8/9/13 7:22 am - CA

Oh boy now that YOU tried it I will too, LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 285 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 286 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?