PB2 is the best!

Dangerkitty
on 8/9/13 2:53 pm - VA

I made a pb2 and banana protien shake and it reminded me of something that I had ordered a long time ago from smoothie king....with less than half the calories.   Anyone else try pb2???? I'm ready to get creative and incorporate this into my diet in different ways.  Yum!!!!

Mo Diggity
on 8/9/13 2:56 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

yayyyyy.. I just ordered it online, so I haven'y tried it yet... But I get excited when I hear positive reviews !!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

CosmoK
on 8/9/13 7:42 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!!  I do the same thing.. I got mine on amazon and got a regular PB2 and a CHocolate PB2 combo pack... I love the shakes they produce... Everyone is having Ice Cream, I'm having a PB2 and Premier Protein shake :) 

Highest Weight: 468 Pounds, Pre Op Diet Weight: 436 Pounds, Surgery Weight: 423 Pounds

Surgery Date 5-13-13 with Dr Roy Cobean Portland Maine.. Casco Bay Surgeries!!!  Wonderful place!!

CPA_Loser
on 8/9/13 10:51 pm - WA

I love this stuff too! Anyone have any recipes to share using PB2?

Member Services
on 8/10/13 7:50 am - Irvine, CA

Hi CPA_Loser - Here are some PB2 recipes right off the Bell Plantation site.  Enjoy!!  If you find some that you really like, let us know!! 

ShadowHR
on 8/9/13 11:07 pm - WI
RNY on 04/04/13

I love PB2 regular and cocoa.  I use the with Greek yogurt and banana for a great smoothie and just mix with Greek yogurt, some sweetener and freeze for a great healthy ice cream.  

Surgery Weight 245

VSG on 06/12/13
I grabbed a bottle on our last shopping trip but haven't used it much. Only in chocolate protein shakes. I did make the mistake of grabbing a bit on a spoon and eating it - like all good PB, it adhered itself to the roof of my mouth, only this turned into a concrete that was tough to get off! Lol! Won't make that mistake again!

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

aliceindietland
on 8/10/13 7:26 am
RNY on 06/11/13

If you reconstitute it with water, it's a bit thinner than regular peanut butter, but I find it's very nice as like a dip for crackers.

"The first thing I've got to do," said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, "is to grow to my right size again..." -- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: http://therightsize.wordpress.com   Twitter: @therightsize  HW: 365  SW: 346 CW: 254

Member Services
on 8/10/13 7:48 am - Irvine, CA

PB2 is wonderful!!  We love it too!!

Here are some PB2 recipes from Bell Plantation's site. 

YUM.........Enjoy! 

Leanda
on 8/10/13 2:17 pm

I just found this at my Wal*Mart Supercenter.  I love it!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 72 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 245 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 298 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 259 views