A woman question????

Miamos
on 8/16/13 12:01 pm - OH
I went for my yearly gyn appointment and she found a small lump in my left breast she said it is probably just a cyst. I never have any pain and never felt it myself. Went for an ultrasound today and the tech said she really did not see any thing but I did feel lumpy . So I am just wondering if this could be from loosing 130 pounds.?
Feesttwin
on 8/16/13 12:09 pm
I just had this happen, except I found the lump. Turned out to nothing but what was always under there...I can just actual feel it now. Better to get things checked and be sure what it is or isn't.
Candy V.
on 8/16/13 9:35 pm - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

I had a mammogram a month or so ago.  I had lost over 100 pounds since my last one.  The tech asked me what had happened, cause the comparison from last year looked like they were boobs from a different person LOL    IMO we lose a lot of fat in our breasts and now we can feel more of the structure than before.   I know for a fact I have lost at least half the volume in mine.  I am going to get a refill soon!

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

VintageChick
on 8/16/13 11:04 pm
I remember having fibrous breast tissue before I gained so much excess fat in them. Now that I'm losing I find lumps and bumps again. I also have a lipoma on my arm that makes me crazy! Regardless of what the ultrasound shows, I hope you and your GYN keep an eye on things! Congrats on your weight-loss!!!

lap RNY 5-15-13