Pills

Laccygurl
on 8/18/13 8:57 am - Paso Robles, CA
Well took my first hole pill sence surgury. Not a problem..woop woop. My book says we can at 8 weeks out, but have a gf with same Doc, call office and they told her 6 months to a year have to crush or use luquid. Well I went for it after hearing all the storys on hear about you all being able to take next day after surgury or not long after. So much better being able to just swallow. It was just so nasty crushed, even in food. So TY to all the VETS and others, that have gone down the same path.

Laurie
JaneJetson60
on 8/18/13 10:30 am
RNY on 05/07/12

Hi Laurie,  The longer I am on here the more disheartened I am at the vast difference in surgeons and their protocols.  I know we are all told to follow our surgeon's plan but I can say this is one time I am glad you went ahead and made a decision on your own.  I cannot understand the reasoning behind having these poor post-ops who are told to crush their meds, some are told forever which is absurd IMO.  Isn't it funny how the rest of us took meds whole or at least cut in half and none of us on OH has ever reported problems from taking meds right out the gate?   

You will be so much happier.  Good luck on your journey.  Jane broken heart

Laccygurl
on 8/18/13 11:36 am - Paso Robles, CA
Ty Jane. Im glad I went for it to. Now if I could get my gf that had her surgury 2 days after mine convenced its ok to take them now, life would be good. Have told her about OH but not sure if she has looked into it yet. Im glad I went with you all.

Laurie
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 469 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 428 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 444 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?