Heading to Starbucks, What can I have

BlancheJackson
on 8/17/13 12:42 am - Butler, PA

Skinny lattes have no sugar... but if you dump on milk, you may want to get a skinny soy latte.   All fraps have some sugar in them.. even the skinny ones as the mix they use is not completely sugar free...  I can tolerate some flavors but not all... at 8+ years out.  

Best bet is a skinny latte.. hot or cold.. no matter!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/13 12:47 am

sugar free skinny soy chai tea latte ... gosh theyre ADDICTIVE .

I also like an extra tall fatfree milk Americano with a shot of espresso , sf hazelnut and cinnamon syrups .  I add a dash of vanilla sugar ,cinnamon and four packets of splenda .. TOO GOOD ( but be warned  you'll zoom around the room for six hours afterwards ! ) 

PetHairMagnet
on 8/17/13 2:19 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Personally, I would get a large unsweetened Passion tea. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

bluesfan
on 8/17/13 2:25 am - FL
RNY on 07/08/13

It's funny. I'm old school.  I just get a plain cup of coffee.  LOL  No skinny this or that for me.  Maybe someday I'll be adventurous and expand my horizons.  It was nice to read all the posts and see every ones choices  !!

AnniesSS
on 8/17/13 3:20 am
RNY on 09/11/12

I've only had the really sweet, fattening drinks from Starbucks and their hot tea.  I've not had anything but hot tea from Starbucks since surgery because I'm afraid to try something that won't agree with me and I'll lose my money lol

Thanks for the tips on what to drink - I think i'll have to try one :)

Annie  HW 289   SW 257   GW 150

NadiaM
on 8/17/13 3:55 am
I'm pre-op but like somebody mentioned their iced passion/black/green tea with 1 Splenda is delicious and has ZERO calories and sugar! It's just iced flavored tea but tastes like a treat!
Don 1962
on 8/17/13 4:11 am

Venti latte, 2% milk, w/3 pumps each of SF vanilla and caramel. Leaded before 17:00 unleaded after.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

mussit64
on 8/17/13 6:42 am - Panama City , FL
RNY on 04/18/13

We ended up not going  blush   But  I appreciate all of the suggestions.  It is in my near future.  

purpleswingline
on 8/17/13 7:03 am - Fayetteville, AR
RNY on 08/26/13

Why are we told to not drink coffee?  I am pre-op...surgery Aug 26th.  My doctor has encouraged us to not drink coffee.

Karen8268
on 8/17/13 8:19 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
Be careful with the soy milk at Starbucks!!! They use SWEETENED soy milk!!! I found out the hard way, then did my research and found out why.
Stick to the "skinny" drinks if you are a dumper. Don't do soy.