XL!

karin602
on 8/26/13 9:22 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

Went to my first post op appointment. Was scared because my weight loss has been slow but then I had lost almost 50 pounds before surgery.  Down 13 pounds which didn't upset the doc as I was doing everything right.  But I so wanted to be under 200 and now its 213.  On the way home I stopped at the outlet stores.  I haven't bought anything new in so long mainly because I have clothes going up and going down - but now my down clothes are starting to thin out.  So I went into Talbot's since it was having a sale - can't really afford those clothes otherwise.  Helpful sales clerks when I told them I didn't know what size to try on.  They started pulling off all kinds of clothes for me to try on.  Ended up buying just one top on sale for $11 in a size XL.  Long way from my biggest size of 26. 

Karin

PetHairMagnet
on 8/26/13 9:24 am, edited 8/26/13 4:20 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
Good for you! I just hit Talbots 3 times in 4 days and filled my closet, half with things I first now, half a size smaller. LOVE Talbots and the sale is AMAZING!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

-Babydoll-
on 8/26/13 10:03 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Congrats!!! Its feels soooooo good buying smaller sizes

kksnewsong
on 8/26/13 12:13 pm
RNY on 06/06/13
Thats great! I know I started trying on smaller clothes here and they are big on me! I was sure they still be tight like about 3 weeks back but nope! If I didn't have a large tums and my arms were smaller I'd be down 2 pants sizes smaller and a top size down! Probably have to have tummy tuck for med reasons when I finish weight loss. But happy for you! :D
  1.     kksnewsòng

Member Services
on 8/26/13 12:15 pm - Irvine, CA

Good for you.  Keep up all your hard work.  You are doing great!

Michelle H.
on 8/27/13 1:48 am
RNY on 01/24/13

Sure is a great feeling isn't it... I am in an XL and sometimes a large depending on the cut and a 16 pant, sometimes a 14. I haven't had a size that didn't have a 2 in it for a very long time.. I am trying not to buy too much because I have 50 more pounds to go, but.... not sure I can help myself.. :)

congrats and enjoy shopping off the rack :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 464 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 439 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views