How do you plan to celebrate your first major goal?

MzQ
on 9/15/13 7:28 am
RNY on 09/23/13

In my family we normally go to dinner to celebrate or me and my girls grab a drink..since those things are off the table for awhile how will you celebrate hitting your first major goal?

karin602
on 9/15/13 7:56 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

First major goal is onederland - not far off.  Other than tears of joy I think a new outfit might be in order.  Everything is starting to get big.  Might be from Goodwill because there will be more to come.  Or maybe a new hair style, mani/pedi day? Or all of the above.  We're worth it! 

Karin

MzQ
on 9/15/13 8:18 am
RNY on 09/23/13

Oooh Onederland.. I can't wait for that! That's exactly what I was thinking. Get out of my head woman  Yes you are so worth it  and I know I am guilty of putting off things like that for myself. Yes true you know who else has great looking stuff for hardly nothing.. Ross! Also we have a place called Plato's Closet inexpensive mildly worn off label and name brand clothing for low, low costs. Our Goodwill has alot of older clothing..I live near a retirement community! LOL

MzQ
on 9/15/13 8:19 am
RNY on 09/23/13

I meant to say CONGRATS.. geez where are my manners?  :)

karin602
on 9/16/13 7:31 am - MD
RNY on 07/30/13

good luck on the 23rd! 

You will be celebrating seeing the big 1 before you know it!

Karin

martitalinda
on 9/15/13 8:12 am

Get/make/buy/trade an outfit a size or two smaller than your current size and work your way into it ... awesome reward and incentive .. worked for me ... but then ... I love a dud LOL ... or get your hair done or undone ... or your nails ... or lip gloss ... or spend a day at the spa ... go window shopping and make a want-when wish list ... tons of fun options ....ENJOY!!!! and CELEBRATE!!!! each day is a victory...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

MzQ
on 9/15/13 8:21 am
RNY on 09/23/13

All great ideas.. I used to be smaller awhile ago so that will be my first stop for clothes until I hit size 10 then I have to go shopping.. I think I will do a massage and go to a wine and paint party...or Sangria Crystal light  and paint party..lol 

bdaycakegirl
on 9/15/13 10:37 am

Massage sounds good to me.

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150

Nurseratchet26
on 9/15/13 2:01 pm - VA

When I make my weight goal, I'm getting a tattoo.

PetHairMagnet
on 9/16/13 10:08 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I was raised that food was for all events--happy, sad, angry, lonely, depressed, loss...you name it. So now, I have to remind myself that nothing in my mouth is going to be a reward, only nutrition and hydration. 

I have bought myself things to celebrate milestones. When I see my diamond band sparkling on my finger, it reminds me of all I did to attain that goal and it encourages me tremendously!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views