What a waste...lol

Jen75
on 9/23/13 12:22 pm
RNY on 07/18/13

I am going to be going on a quilting retreat with my mom and aunts. I found it funny, when one of my aunts was saying how even the meals are included in the price of the retreat. I was thinking what a waste that I won't be able to eat much, if any of my meal depending on what it is.  I am not too upset by it...  After all I am going for the fun of sewing and being able to hang out with my family.  Just funny how much before this surgery the thought of a meal included in a vacation package or what not was a good deal and now I would rather have something else like, thread, be free instead.  Lol

louise mills
on 9/23/13 5:46 pm - TX

I know Jen ,i use to love social events because of food now ist all about fun fun fun !!!

PetHairMagnet
on 9/24/13 12:36 am
RNY on 05/13/13

It is funny how different it is when food is about quality nourishment, not volume, all inclusive loses some luster!

enjoy the retreat!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Sarah R.
on 9/24/13 1:47 am

Traveling or parties used to all be centered around food for me LOL...its awesome when you are concerned with everything but now.

Most Active
Recent Topics