NSV -- made me snicker

mani_heart
on 9/24/13 4:41 am
RNY on 03/18/13

I was talking to a couple of friends that brought up my weight loss and they commented that they need to take me shopping to get clothes that fit - like skinny jeans.  Ah no, not quite there yet.  They said I must be a size 10/12 now.  I must hide it REALLY well because I JUST shrunk out of my 16 jeans.....  Guess it's time to go shopping again.  

And an almost SV -- I am .6 away from losing 100 lbs from my HW 2.5 years ago!!!  Yahoo!   

PetHairMagnet
on 9/24/13 4:56 am
RNY on 05/13/13

You must look awesome!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

averybyrd
on 9/24/13 5:12 am

That's great! I bet it felt wonderful when they said that. 

So, pictures?

mani_heart
on 9/24/13 5:39 am
RNY on 03/18/13

I have been horrible with the picture taking.  I really need to get my 6 month post-op done and ONE day I will be brave enough to share them.  kiss  (maybe I should get clothes that actually fit first)

-Babydoll-
on 9/24/13 6:25 am - Racine, WI
RNY on 08/08/13
Wow almost 100lbs, congrats on your success so far!! As pics I too am terrible with taking them. I do have some(not many) but can't seem post them. I don't have a computer and for some reason I can't get them to download on this site, I can post them on other sites just not this one, so idk...but congrats again your doing so well.

Jewelsstevens
on 9/24/13 7:10 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

CONGRATS!

Most Active
Recent Topics