Small NSV

Danimar
on 10/29/13 2:18 am - San Antonio, TX

I thought this was kind of a fun one, and hadn't seen any mentions of anything similar, so here was a small NSV I had the other day...

I got in my car and after a few minutes, realized I wasn't comfortable because my seat back was leaning back a bit too far.  I had always felt like I was sitting up pretty straight before, and I'm the only person who drives it, so nobody has ever really adjusted it since I bought the car back in June.  I realized, even with how early out I am, that it must have been a loss in my stomach area that made me feel that way.  I had to bring the seat back up a little bit to get that "sitting up straight" feeling again.  Kind of a fun realization.

HW (395) - I lost some before starting my process.  SW (375) Surgery Date (350)  CW (307)

Mo Diggity
on 10/29/13 2:54 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

That's awesome !!  I noticed pretty early out also, a difference in the car :) Before surgery, when I would turn the steering wheel, it would rub against my stomach blecchhhhhh !!  Then all of a sudden, it wasn't rubbing anymore !!!  Good feeling :)

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

PetHairMagnet
on 10/29/13 4:25 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Very cool! 

I, too, have had to adjust my seat to make me more comfortable and it is amazing how much room is between me and the steering wheel. Belly never touched it before, but was within a few inches. Now I could have my handbag on my lap and STILL have room. LOVE it!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics