Stall Question

iLuvTezzy
on 11/20/13 12:06 am - IN
Hi everyone. I am 8 months out from RNY. My highest weight was 325. I'm currently 205. I've been stuck there for about 2 months. How can I break this stall? Is it a good idea to go back to basics and do full liquids for a while?? I'm getting frustrated and need help! All replies are welcome :)
poet_kelly
on 11/20/13 12:07 am - OH

I don't think going back to liquids is a good idea.  You'll just be hungry.  I don't see how that would help.

How many calories do you eat currently?  how much exercise do you get?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

netnay
on 11/20/13 1:15 am
RNY on 03/27/13
What kind of exercise routine do you have and how many calories are you eating a day? Have you called your doctor and talked to them about it?

'View

PetHairMagnet
on 11/20/13 1:38 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On November 20, 2013 at 8:06 AM Pacific Time, iLuvTezzy wrote:
Hi everyone. I am 8 months out from RNY. My highest weight was 325. I'm currently 205. I've been stuck there for about 2 months. How can I break this stall? Is it a good idea to go back to basics and do full liquids for a while?? I'm getting frustrated and need help! All replies are welcome :)

You are a few months out beyond me, but I have incorporated exercise into my lifestyle. Have you found an exercise that would work for you and you enjoy? I had to hop around a bit (and frankly, become more fit to do some of them) and now have both indoor and outdoor things I love to do and really look forward to doing.  

Have you talked to your nutritionist and gotten advice from him or her on what you are eating?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Sherrie P.
on 11/20/13 11:43 am
RNY on 02/06/13

Are you tracking your calories? I found that at 6 months out I could eat more volume -- so my calories increased.

Are you exercising?  Burning those calories will surely help.

Are you getting all of your vitamins?

Change may break a stall.  So -- do something DIFFERENT!!

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift