Female issue...

chickzero1
on 1/4/14 11:31 am - Bossier City, LA

Hi All, its been a while since I have posted on here! I am 15 months post op and have recently had some irregular bleeding. It started 2 weeks ago, my husband and I had sex and I started bleeding. I was a couple of days before my period so I am assuming that just brought it on...however, it has not stopped. It never really started like a normal period, it has been kind of spotty. Not heavy at all like I normally would have. Usually it would last 5 days start to finish with some spotting a few days before it actually "starts". For the past 2 weeks the bleeding has been a lot like the spotting I have before my period actually starts each month. My question is has anyone had anything like this due to vitamin diffenciancy ? I have never had any diffenciancies that I now of. I have had my levels tested at each appointment and nothing has ever been flagged. I am 1 month behind on my B12 shot. I some how lost one and my Dr. will renew my prescription on the 13th at my appointment. My prescription was good for 1 year but the first couple of shots I got at my Drs. office so that prescription lasted a tad longer than the year. I do also have an appointment on the 9th with my gyn as well. I have no idea if this is at all related to my RNY or not. I was just curious if anyone else had this issue. Thank you!!!!

Jevika
on 1/4/14 12:18 pm
RNY on 12/13/13

i won't lie.. that's a little concerning. i'd definitely follow up with your gynocologist - actually shouldn't you be close to your yearly check up anyhow? this might be a good cause

,..... nevermind i just read that you totally have all that set up and you have your appointment coming up too.   Well, ma'am  I am officially useless in this conversation but wanted to wish you well, either which way.

chickzero1
on 1/4/14 12:23 pm - Bossier City, LA

Yes, I have an appointment with both my gyn as well as my surgeon. I also had my yearly gyn appointment in Aug. so technically no I am not due but made the appointment to be sure there is nothing wrong. 

poet_kelly
on 1/4/14 8:13 pm - OH

I don't think that is something that would be caused by RNY or by any vitamin deficiencies.  Is there any chance you're pregnant?  Could also be something hormonal.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/5/14 11:15 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On January 5, 2014 at 4:13 AM Pacific Time, poet_kelly wrote:

I don't think that is something that would be caused by RNY or by any vitamin deficiencies.  Is there any chance you're pregnant?  Could also be something hormonal.

I would be thinking along these lines, but I would get in with your GYN as soon as you are able!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 422 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 352 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 159 views
Recent Topics