OT Nightmare going on (updated Information)

Amy R.
on 1/20/14 3:58 am

Oh my God.  I am SO, SO sorry. 

Glad your daughter will be ok.  Hope someone kills this guy before he gets arrested.  And yep, I really do mean that.

SoCaPinkLady
on 1/20/14 10:58 pm, edited 1/20/14 10:59 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Oh Amy I love your openness!!!!! Thank you so very much!! Unfortunately no one killed him yet and he is in custody. They have so many multiple counts against him I'm praying he doesn't see the light of day or ever experience the joy of walking down a street ever again in his lifetime!!!  And yes Hopefully he will get some of the terror he inflicted on my daughter in Prison!!!! And I really do meant that!!!

I trust God is very upset as well as his children were hurt by this act of the Devil!!!!

Lori                               

SoCaPinkLady
on 1/20/14 1:33 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Thank you EVERYONE!!! It has been very emotional and I worry so much about my baby girl being able to get past this and not let it hinder in life in any way. So far she is being strong and I know that she will/should have some kind of counseling. The police caught the scum bag on Saturday and it has finally been confirmed through evidence that he is indeed the *******!!!! My daughter is very relieved as we all are!!!! I finally sobbed, before today I was full of rage and concern for my daughter that I couldn't cry but when I talked to the Officer today and asked all my questions and got answers on how they KNOW it's HIM and they answered my questions and I felt the tightness in me leave and the tears just flowed!!! They did tell me that they have filled out some forms for some Victim help and we should be hearing something soon from them for counseling and stuff. The Police Department was wonderful. I can't say enough about these guys. So many guys were on this case and going door to door talking to all the people in my mobile home park, showing them the composite picture and asking if they ever had seen this man before. Surrounding Cities were offering assistance to catch this guy. These guys just didn't let up and worked hard to catch this dirt bag!!!! Every time they talked to my daughter they were kind, respectful and full of concern for her. I know they put in 100 of man hours finding him and it paid off. 

Thank you all for your kind words, your prayers and your words of comfort. They mean so much to me.

Lori                               

Amy R.
on 1/21/14 6:25 am

Thank you for updating all of us.

So, SO glad they caught him.  Hopefully he is convicted immediately and sentenced to such a long term that the only way he'll leave prison is in a body bag.

Praying for you and for your daughter.  I can't imagine what you guys are going through.

amy

SoCaPinkLady
on 1/21/14 10:11 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Thank you Amy!!!! 

Lori                               

cptprkchp
on 1/20/14 9:54 pm

Lori-

I can't even find the words to express how sorry I am that your family has to go through this horrible thing.  My heart breaks for you.  I hope you get the outcome you want.

Hugs and kisses.

SoCaPinkLady
on 1/20/14 10:56 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Thank you so very much!!!

Lori