update from ER

marissasmith1987
on 1/21/14 9:10 pm - troy, NY
RNY on 01/13/14

I am so happy I went to the ER. So the end of the night i was so so so much comfortable and relaxed. I left the hospital with the following. I have hematuria, or haematuria, is the presence of red blood cells (erythrocytes) in the urine. ( I might ave a uti). Also I have Ileus is a disruption of the normal propulsive ability of the gastrointestinal tract. I have a cd of my CAT scan I will bring this to the surgeon on Thursday. Good news the dr. wrote me liquid pain medicine, Zofran, bactrim, and pyridium. I am still in pain but happy to know theres no leaks.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/21/14 10:14 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On January 22, 2014 at 5:10 AM Pacific Time, marissasmith1987 wrote:

I am so happy I went to the ER. So the end of the night i was so so so much comfortable and relaxed. I left the hospital with the following. I have hematuria, or haematuria, is the presence of red blood cells (erythrocytes) in the urine. ( I might ave a uti). Also I have Ileus is a disruption of the normal propulsive ability of the gastrointestinal tract. I have a cd of my CAT scan I will bring this to the surgeon on Thursday. Good news the dr. wrote me liquid pain medicine, Zofran, bactrim, and pyridium. I am still in pain but happy to know theres no leaks.

Well while it doesn't sound like all is well, you are right, no leak is a good thing!

Glad you are seeing your surgeon tomorrow!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

danslillady
on 1/22/14 9:45 am

I had blood in my urine and stomach pain. It was a uti and for the stomach pain, acid. 

HW: 274 SW: 241  CW: 149 --- 5'6 (Surgery date 11/26/2013)

KevinBacon
on 1/22/14 9:55 am
VSG on 03/10/14
Awesome. I'm glad you're doing better!

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views