YUMMY new hot drink!!!

canttouchus
on 2/3/14 12:13 pm
RNY on 01/07/14

So I don't know if ya'll have discovered the sugar free pumkin spice international delight coffee creamer... but it is AMAZING! I mixed a slash of that with half a scoop of protein powder and some fat free, low sugar hot chocolate and it tastes like it just came from starbucks... but only 40 cal and less than 5g sugar. :) YUM-O!

"There is strength inside of you that you have yet to discover."

Heather D.
on 2/3/14 9:16 pm

Need to find me some of that! Sounds delish!!

SkinnyScientist
on 2/3/14 10:52 pm

What flavor and brand is yoru protein powder? 

I havent been able to find bottled SF pumpkin spice creamer in the store since thanksgiving. Is this teh shelf stable little container ones?  Who is yoru grocer?

I LOVE PS lattes..so you are freaking awesome and I thank you in advance for answering all my questions!

Thanks so much!

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

canttouchus
on 2/4/14 10:07 am
RNY on 01/07/14

Oops. I was wrong about the cals. I forgot to add in the protein powder. Anyways, I use body fortress. Tastes great in hot chocolate and coffee!

"There is strength inside of you that you have yet to discover."

PetHairMagnet
on 2/4/14 1:39 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On February 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM Pacific Time, canttouchus wrote:

So I don't know if ya'll have discovered the sugar free pumkin spice international delight coffee creamer... but it is AMAZING! I mixed a slash of that with half a scoop of protein powder and some fat free, low sugar hot chocolate and it tastes like it just came from starbucks... but only 40 cal and less than 5g sugar. :) YUM-O!

It is usually seasonal, which is a bummer, but it is still in some stores here. It IS great! I make a drink where I take the SF pumpkin spice syrup (calorie free) and mix it with a scoop of vanilla bean torte and a 1/2 scoop of perfect chocolate and then 12-16 oz of coffee and it is AWESOME!!! Give that a try!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views