Yucky in the morning

Rjjay
on 2/6/14 9:53 pm - Bluefield, WV

At the risk of being a pest I'd like to know if anyone has had morning nausea. Every morning when I wake up I take my meds, Prilosec and Xarelto then I take by Bariatric Fusion and wa**** down with my Protein Shake (whey protein and skim milk) The last 2 days after my first couple sips of shake I get very nauseated. I considered lactose intolerance but by mid morning I'm able to tolerate cottage cheese, and by evening my shake quite well. Would like some insight or ideas please

LilyBugsMommy
on 2/7/14 12:53 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

For me, I can only eat yogurt in the morning, nothing else. If I try to eat or drink anything else, I feel very sick. It feels like my pouch needs time to wake up or something. After a couple of hours, I am good to go and can eat or drink anything without difficulty.

I wake up, eat my yogurt, wait 30 minutes and then take my first round of vitamins with water. After another 30-60 minutes, I have a snack and continue on with my day, eating according to my plan, with no problems.

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

basilmk
on 2/7/14 8:19 am - FL
RNY on 01/07/14

I can no longer tolerate milk.  I've switched to lac raid and the problems stopped. I can, however, eat yogurt and cheese with no problems. 

Another Fatone
on 2/8/14 5:38 pm - inglis, FL
RNY on 08/28/13

Hi

I could never eat much in the morning before of after the surgery. About the only thing to feels good is oatmeal....plain.

5' 11" 73 year old Male

Started 314 Now 200

Beware the Statistics Quoters