please post RNY restaurant meals that work for us

Jen Lyn
on 4/12/14 12:16 am
RNY on 11/11/13

Would you mind posting the chain restaurants and meals that you can eat and stay within the plan?

My go to with family is Olive Garden's Seafood Brodetto soup but I skip the liquid part, no breadsticks, no salad.

Red Lobster salmon(no glaze) with asparagus or broccoli.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 4/12/14 12:41 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I eat the same meal at Olive Garden!  If course, it's three meals ... Lol

at Outback, I order the lobster or shrimp grilled with my husbands steak. 

At Ruby Tuesday's, I order the New Orleans seafood with broccoli as the side. 

At chili's, I order a side plate and eat grilled chicken/steak off my husband's fajitas.  

I

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

southernpeachnc
on 4/12/14 3:46 am

At Olive Garden I order the turkey meatballs with extra marinara sauce appetizer and nibble from the salad bowl they bring for my family.  I love these and are a perfect meal.  From Long Horn I get their grilled chicken and veggie.   From 99 I get the "cheeseburger" with no bun.  I have add the burger side item of sauted mushrooms, onions, and peppers on the side which is a $.79 upcharge. I eat them as a stir fry typed dish.  I have them bring me a side of their vinegarette dressing that I pour over the lettuce tomato and onion that came with the burger after I cut them up.  Of course I only eat half the burger. They are charbroiled and delish!  They reheat well in the microwave. Oh,instead of the fries I opt for broccoli which I usually bring home to go with the other half of the burger.

Can't Never Did Nothin !!  

sonyamarie75
on 4/12/14 6:36 am - OH
RNY on 08/20/13 with

Fast Food: Wendy's Chili

Outback: Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie and an alacarte side of steamed asparagus. 

Red lobster-- wood plank grilled shrimp and broccoli

Its hard for me to think off the top of my head but I tend to look for grilled protein sources (or broiled with a side of vegetables. I usually avoid pastas and starches... 

Sonya B, Toledo, Ohio- RNY  08/20/13  

poet_kelly
on 4/12/14 10:00 am - OH

Well, today I had Chipotle.  I had a burrito bowl with a little bit of brown rice, black beans, peppers and onions, salsa, cheese and a little bit of guacamole.

I often get salads.

I love the broccoli cheddar soup at Panera, although that's not the best choice I've ever made.

Sometimes I get a veggie cantina bowl at Taco Bell, minus the rice.

Sometimes I get a cheese omelet at someplace like Bob Evans or Dennys.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Grandmaneice
on 4/12/14 10:42 am
RNY on 03/24/14

My husband and I just went to Bob Evans today.  We got the. Grilled chicken dinner with a baked potato and green beans.  I just took like half of his 2nd piece of chicken a few green beans and about a T of baked potato..I let hi have the 2 biscuits..they smelled so good.

65rosesmom
on 4/12/14 10:57 am

I usually have no problems finding a low carb high protein option wherever we go.    Last night we went to TGIFridays and I had the

Miso-glazed chicken, fire-grilled and served sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini and squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms and grilled balsamic-glazed onions. Paired with fresh tomato and mozzarella salad. 

RPRP UNDER 500 CALORIES   It was delicious and I couldn't fini****way too much food.  

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Karen R.
on 4/12/14 1:16 pm
RNY on 04/14/13

Honestly, my default, no matter where I go out to dinner is steak and a veg.  At this point post-surgery, I can eyeball a 4 oz. portion pretty accurately (of course, sometimes a restaurant will list the size of the steak on their menu) and you don't have to worry about what evils might be lurking in a sauce.  I cook a fair amount of steak at home too.  I like it and it fills me up.

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 345 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?