Solving all your swimsuit problems!

Louise1974
on 8/1/14 2:58 pm

Okay, I have to share.  This is revolutionary.  Seriously.  I got this adorable dress that is made of super fast dry-wicking material.  I wear a little sports bra underneath (it has a shelf bra but I am a little saggy, thank you 100lb weight loss) and a bikini bottom (from lands end, they have nice lines and good tunny contro)l.  I have been out in the kayak and hanging at the beach in it but today was the first day I totally went in and swam.  It worked GREAT!  When I first got out of the water it was a little clingy but within a few minutes it started to dry and draped really nicely again.  I wore it all day, looked really cute, was in and out of the water and it functioned perfectly!  And three people complimented me on it!  AND my rather unsightly thighs were nicely hidden.  I know they sell actual swim dresses but I couldn't find any I liked.  I like these because the fabric is thinner and they can easily be worn all day, out to eat... I know it is late in the season and you all might have already figured out your swimwear situation.  But if you haven't, trust me, this is awesome!

I have this one:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/columbia-sportswear-prima-agua-dress-upf-50-built-in-bra-sleeveless-for-women~p~6273h/?filterString=s~columbia-dress%2F&colorFamily=09

And this one:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/mountain-hardwear-machala-dress-sleeveless-for-women~p~4967j/?filterString=s~mountain-hardwear-dress%2F&colorFamily=02

Both work great!  Enjoy your summer!  Get out there! 

NYMom222
on 8/3/14 3:26 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

great you found a solution. I find swim bottoms, with an old bra and one of those microfiber/stretchy polyester type camisole-type tank works well too. It dries fast and I have better support than a regular swimsuit.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views