THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/2/14 12:43 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Well....the weekend is on the horizon and quickly approaching. Everyday we have so very much in our lives to be grateful for. Today I am grateful that even though it is not quite 10 AM yet where I live I have almost all my baking completed that I do every thursday. I am SO grateful for that. I am grateful for a program called Teen Challenge ( It is a 12 month program for addiction ( mainly drug/alcohol ) that one of my son's went through ). This is a amazing program that literally saved my son's and many other's lives. I am grateful for Obesity Help, the forums, the staff that gets very little recognition, my family, friends, my WLS, my OH Support Group, and I could go on and on today about everything that I'm grateful for but I will stop now. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?