Liquid diet day 3

mdaggett
on 11/9/14 9:23 pm
RNY on 11/19/14

So I am on day three of my liquid diet and have nine days until my surgery.  I must admit I am not hating it.  It took some experimenting though.  The protein power I have is uber sweet.  Last night I got the idea to mix my unflavored with my flavored and it made it so much easier to drink.  

Does anyone have any good recipes for the liquid stage of the process?  Is it acceptable to mix a tablespoon of sugar free pudding to change the flavor?  

Oh yeah, I have my pre-op appointment on Thursday   I am getting close.  I am a bundle of emotions.  Excited, scared, nervous.  One minute I am all giddy and the next I could cry.  I am doing my best to stay positive.  I guess I kind of expected this.  I haven't had surgery in 28 years.  

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/14 12:54 am
RNY on 11/17/14

Pudding was on my liquid diet phase, so I was able to mix the sugar-free in and also eat sugar-free pudding. Maybe find out if that's also allowed in yours?

My pre-op appointment is tomorrow. I'm nervous and anxious and second-guessing myself. Though that could also be my stomach. 

We can get through this!

mdaggett
on 11/10/14 1:48 am
RNY on 11/19/14

I understand how you are feeling but yes we will get through this.  I am having an array of emotions.  :)  It will all be worth while.  We'll be in recovery around the same time.  Good luck!  Keep me posted.  

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 401 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 391 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 284 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 327 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 183 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?