My Big Day

JAMStribe
on 11/11/14 3:15 am

Let me start by saying Thank you to all Military Men, Women and their families for your sacrifices every day!  My family is not a military family

so I don't know the emotional piece of it but I cry along with you when we lose a fellow son/daughter etc. 

I have been around for a few months and I do comment sometimes when I feel I have something worthwhile to contribute. 

I mainly stop by for encouragement, advice and just to read your contributions for the day.  I don't have a lot of time during the day

so it's usually quick.  So to all of you who take the time to post, Thank You cause I do read it and do take some of it to heart. 

As of this morning I am 199. lbs. for the first time in at least 17 years, ( off the top of my head)

I am so excited and so loving my new tool.  I went through a tough first 2 months with morning sickness (hormone)

but am balancing out finally.  I do not cheat EVER.  I go to a counselor, nutritionist, the gym and bi monthly support group and for

me I think that's making the difference.     

I hope this encourages someone out there who is new and wondering what have I done??? 

I have been there and said those words MANY times and in my opinion, I saved my life.  I have given

myself more years with my family and friends and yes it has been worth it.  

Have a great week and thanks for listening

Christine    

mschwab
on 11/11/14 6:26 am
RNY on 11/21/14

That is fantastic.  Congratulations.  What a wonderful milestone!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Jessie W.
on 11/11/14 6:54 am

Congrats on your milestone. And thank your for sharing. It excites me to know in the near future I will be crossing a milestone, too.

Judi2
on 11/11/14 8:33 am
RNY on 12/08/14

Congratulations and thank you for your words. It's good to hear from someone who has felt what I'm feeling. 

princessjess73
on 11/11/14 10:51 am - Lees Summit, MO

Congrats! I think the "what have I done" is more common than I thought! I am so blessed but it is very hard!

Most Active
Recent Topics