Stetching pouch

want2bsmall
on 12/30/14 11:37 am - NC

How do you know if you have stretched your pouch?  I have done really well with the RNY but have recently gained some back.  I went through a bad time with an ex husband who was very ugly to me when I lost weight and called me names like Ethiopian and other things.  I got really depressed and others told me I was getting to thin so I did increase eating a little bit more now sometimes I feel as if it is taking more to get me full.  I am trying to lose the weight I gained back to gain my confidence back. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  I am now divorced and starting my life over with my head held high with a good support group.  Please Help!!

MickeyDee
on 12/30/14 12:25 pm

Go back to your program, find some exercise that you enjoy doing and enjoy your life without the useless block of idiocy dragging you down.

ShebasMom
on 12/30/14 3:18 pm
Revision on 07/05/16

Do you still measure your food? Over time, our pouches are designed to stretch to accommodate more food (about 1-1.25 cups). What you don't want to stretch is the stoma (outlet where food leaves the pouch and enters the small intestine). With an over-stretched stoma, there won't be any restriction because the food is leaving the pouch as fast as it enters. Also, if you drink with your meals you are washing the food out of the pouch.  I try to wait 1-1.5 hrs after eating before I drink my fluids.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 458 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views