Burps and ouch

Deana_
on 1/3/15 11:07 am

I will be two weeks post RNY on Monday.

today when I burp I'm getting a weird taste in my mouth, almost metallic sort of.

anyone experience this?

also I have a weird pain in my rib cage on the ride side. Sort of a stabbing pain. Higher up probably right under where my breast would be but the right side. Should I call surgeon? 

Berryhoosier
on 1/3/15 11:11 am
RNY on 12/17/14

I'm two and a half weeks out.  Not having the pain, but I have had the strange burps.  One time was after taking my meds and vitamins too close together, and the other was after taking too big a swallow of water.

nicupnorth
on 1/3/15 11:40 am - Eagle river, WI

I had the same taste but after I took my Iron. When I started taking it with food I did not have that anymore.  

Im not sure about your pain mine was on the left side.  Is your pain after you eat? It may be your gallbladder.  

Deana_
on 1/3/15 11:45 am

No I had dinner at 5 and only had milk and water since

C_Turner221
on 1/3/15 12:00 pm
RNY on 12/22/14

All I seem to do is burp... No metallic taste but burps are consistent... They seem to provide so much relief... 

I'm sorry your having some pains... I would suggest to call the docs office just to be safe and to find out if anything can be provided to offer relief. 

Feel Better Surgery Twin!

Smile Life Looks Good on YOU!   Crystal    

kms21189
on 1/3/15 2:42 pm - west fargo , ND
RNY on 12/09/14

I had the same pain on the right same place. Do your breathing exercises. It is collapsed sacs in your lungs. Sounds terrible but not a huge deal. Just make sure to take deep breaths. Mine went away about 2:3 days after the Dr told me to do those exercises

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views