FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/1/15 10:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Woo Hoo It's Friday. I can just hear most of you saying this right now. LOL For me not so much since I don't work. I am thankful it is friday as well though. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives no matter how big or how small. Today I am grateful for a brand new year and have hopes that this year will be much better than last year. Grateful for the much needed rain that we are getting here in Texas where I live. Grateful for my WLS and my health, my hubby of 38 yrs, my 3 sons, 2 granddaughters (1 over 2 and the other due in March ). I have so very much to be grateful for in my life it would take hours to list everything. Grateful for God in my life and what he's doing in my family.....grateful for Obesity Help and all the encouragement and support that goes on everyday on these forums and grateful for support groups which keep you on track. Have a super blessed and safe weekend. PLEASE share if you would like what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 347 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?