Vita Lady list of labs?

Katie_Kat
on 1/12/15 6:16 am
RNY on 06/10/13

Does anyone have her most recent list of labs?

I really would like to compare hers to what my PCP is sending me for?  as far as I recall, my PCP `s list sounds like her list.    And I do not understand why some labs are needed, LDH,MMA, Homocysteine.,Osteocalcin? 

Thank You

Katherine     

RNY 6/2013

S/W  256

C/W  126

poet_kelly
on 1/12/15 7:16 am - OH

You might find her list on her website.  Or else you can contact her and ask for it.

If you don't understand why some are needed, ask your PCP.  Or email Michelle and ask her why she suggests them.

I don't believe I get all the labs on her list.  I've compiled my own list based on my research, with input from Michelle and other sources.

I'd be really surprised and impressed if your PCP orders all the labs she recommends without you asking for them.  Most PCP's order a pretty short list of labs unless asked to order others.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Katie_Kat
on 1/12/15 8:31 am
RNY on 06/10/13

May I have your list Poet Kelley please?

if you do not mind ?

Thank You

Katherine     

RNY 6/2013

S/W  256

C/W  126

poet_kelly
on 1/12/15 9:37 am - OH

Sure.

CMP Lipid Profile CBC with differential B12 Bili-direct Ferritin Iron/TIBC PTH Magnesium Folate Thiamine (B1) B6 Vitamin E Vitamin K Uric Acid Vitamin A Vitamin D (25 hydroxy) Zinc Phosphorus Copper Selenium Prealbumin

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

melody S.
on 1/12/15 11:41 pm - Morgantown, WV

Thanks for the list, Poet Kelly. I've made a note of them to discuss with my PCP, so she will have a better idea what to order after I have the surgery and need to have labs done. I will also have a look at Vita Lady's site and see what her list has.

There are seven days in a week and "some day" is not one of them.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views