For the ladies

cspotrun
on 3/19/15 12:39 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

All my undies are huge.  My thong strings hang down like window blinds.  It's ridiculous.  What's your favorite brand/type of thong?

Karen   

MyLady Heidi
on 3/19/15 12:47 pm

I am not a fan of butt floss, but I like string bikini undies, which aren't easy to find.  I will never wear granny panties again.  I buy them where ever I find them.

cspotrun
on 3/19/15 1:22 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

I like those too and have several pairs.  But for pants that show a panty line, I prefer a thong.

Karen   

SkinnyScientist
on 3/20/15 12:41 am

Me three!  I hate panty line and my compression shorts/leggings exaggerate elastic lines.

Target has a full coverage panty with NO elastic so you can keep your butt covered without flossing when doing squats in body pump!

I need to get 50 more pairs.

What I need is a damn good A cup bra.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

selhard
on 3/19/15 2:02 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I was encouraged to save one article of clothing to remind me of where I was compared to where I am today.  I not only didn't want to save a single solitary thing, I wanted to rip to shreds every thing I owned.  But, I am a rule-follower so I saved a pair of underwear.  Somehow, picturing you in a thong hanging down like window blinds would still have me beat by a mile.  Unfortunately, my panni dictates a standard, all-cotton white brief forever. 

cspotrun
on 3/19/15 9:02 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Hey nothing wrong with some good old fashioned granny panties. Can you at least do a color? Spice it up s bit?

Karen   

mamata2
on 3/19/15 10:30 pm

Victoria Secret cotton thongs and bikinis are my favorite.  Good cut, soft materials and they last forever.  You can usually find them on sale for 5/$25.

Happy Lingerie Shopping!

cspotrun
on 3/19/15 11:05 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Thanks!

Karen   

TheNewT
on 3/19/15 10:41 pm
VSG on 08/04/14

Hahaha!!! That is funny. I don't have a favorite brand yet. I just had to let you know that if you are still wearing the window blind undies, don't wear it with a skirt. My underpants literally fell off me while walking, luckily I had on pants. Otherwise.....I would have been walking with them around my ankles. LOL!!!!

Count that as an NSV!!!

cspotrun
on 3/19/15 11:06 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

HaHa omg you just had me giggling at my desk!  Luckily I always wear shorts under skirts and dresses. Just habit from my Catholic school days. 

Karen   

Most Active
Recent Topics