Anyone tried Thrive?

Carrie C.
on 5/3/15 1:41 am, edited 5/3/15 2:03 am - Victoria, TX

I am wondering if any of my fellow gastric bypass friends have tried the Le-Vel Thrive yet?  I am considering giving it a go as I'm told that it is 100% natural, and there are many WLS people using it.  I would greatly appreciate any input on this subject

lynnc99
on 5/3/15 3:50 am

I've heard of it but honestly? It looks like multi-level marketing to me and that turns me off. (Maybe I'm wrong and will watch the thread to see for sure). 

Haven't seen anyone here talk about it....

The Salty Hag
on 5/3/15 7:30 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I looked around on their website. Looks like it's basically a bunch a vitamin packages geared toward different uses? 

I'd rather spend my money on products I know and trust.  

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

kacronin
on 5/27/15 9:34 am

Hi Carrie!

I was a candidate for Gastric Bypass as I was "severely obese" -- however, since starting THRIVE -- this is no longer the case and I never had weight loss surgery...

As a medical professional -- it was difficult "giving it a try" as I myself was VERY skeptical; however, after trying it -- I actually am now a promoter.

My motto is try everything once -- if it works - DO IT!  If it doesn't -- move on...when your health and wellness it at stake...what have you got to loose? (when you are severely/morbidly obese -- you are literally killing yourself)

I hope that you find the answer to what you are looking for and follow your heart girl!

Kristin

Carrie C.
on 5/27/15 2:57 pm - Victoria, TX

Thanks for your response Kristin :)

I took the plunge a few weeks ago and started my THRIVE after I was diagnosed with Neuropathy on top of other things!  This product is AMAZING, and I'm sooo very thankful I gave it a try. My pain is 100% better and I can now do things that I absolutely couldn't a month ago.  My husband is doing it also, and has signed on as a Promoter as well.

Thanks again :)

Charzy
on 1/24/16 2:40 pm
DS on 02/04/15

I'm definitely going to Thrive! I've been on the fence, this pushed me over. I'm a year out from DS surgery...I  find myself unmotivated, sluggish, and achy...I drink 1 cup of coffee a day and it gives me digestive upset. Thrive will replace my coffee. Can't wait. Thank you.

mute
on 5/27/15 1:43 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

It is a multi level marketing scheme. Even if it is 100% all natural, so are mercury and arsenic.  I'm not saying there is anything wrong with what is in these products but just because it is all natural doesn't mean that means it's perfectly healthy to take. I looked into it before because 2 different people tried to sell it to me. I decided against it because I'm on meds and even all natural products can counteract medication. What really turned me off of it was that both people selling it argued with me when I said that and said that's not true. I've been on a medication for 8 years that I'm not allowed to eat grapefruit with so I know very well that all natural things can inhibit medication.

Anyway, this is all just IMO obviously.

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Carrie C.
on 5/27/15 3:00 pm - Victoria, TX

Thanks for your thought Melinda.  I have been on my THRIVE journey for a few weeks now and I am so very blessed to have found this AMAZING Product!  I was skeptical myself but after seeing how it has helped me in just a short time I am very Thankful!!!  My husband is now on it as well, and is now a Promoter.

Thanks again!!

christinerocks
on 5/27/15 4:08 pm - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

So, you started this thread asking for feedback... Saying you were considering giving it a go... But you've actually been using the products for a few weeks.  And your husband is signed up to sell it.  

I guess you're just trying to rustle up business.  Why not just come right out and say so? Why be less than up front? 

Wishing you you continued health... But this sort of tactic gives me bad impression. I have a feeling I won't be the only one.

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

Carrie C.
on 5/27/15 4:32 pm - Victoria, TX

No ma'am that is NOT the case at all!!! I asked the Question but started my experience at the same time. To be exact I started the product 18 days ago! After my husband saw how well myself and many others were doing he jumped on as well!

Please know the truth before just bashing someone! I have no intention of pushing the product on here period! 

I have been a member here for 6.5 years and look for advice input etc...I was simply asking a QUESTION !!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 257 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 270 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 316 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 272 views