This freakin chicken waddle of mine

Cooter N.
on 7/20/15 8:00 pm

I am really hating the loose hangy empty double chin sack. I was feeling good getting my hair colored and cut Saturday until I realized that my double chin is horribly saggy.  I usually laugh at all the wrinkly saggy skin everywhere BUT not there!!!!! Ahhhh

Surgery 2/3/15 Band to RNY Hw:272 CW:262   

selhard
on 7/21/15 5:29 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

It's my least favorite spot, too because I can't cover it up.  However, I feel better wearing mock tees and scarves in an attempt to avert the attention away.  It also helps to know plastic surgery is on my bucket list when the money tree planted in the backyard starts dropping cash. 

SkinnyScientist
on 7/20/15 10:55 pm, edited 7/20/15 10:55 pm

"This freakin chicken waddle of mine"

is a sign of a long life filled with good times and lots of love and laughter with friends and family.

Seriously, chicken waddles come wiht age too.  Also see Ally McBeal where one the attorneys totally digs waddles and wants to touch them!!!

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

phibbmom
on 7/21/15 9:27 am

I feel like mine has gone away a little bit if that helps (or maybe I have adjusted to it) - either way, it is sure worth it for how much better you feel right? 

I might have to plant a money tree in my back yard too :) for the saggy skin I want to get rid of.  My kids didn't really notice it until they put sunscreen on me at the beach.  They got a big kick out of how far the skin travels as you rub in the sunscreen.  somehow their humor helped to lighten my mood about all of this crazy skin.

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14