TMI, question about "close time" with hubby.

radze09
on 9/21/15 7:25 am
RNY on 06/08/15

So over the weekend I was going to have "close time" with my hubby. It was very uncomfortable. Felt like his member was in so far I could feel it in my belly button and around my " backdoor" area. I finally told him it wasn't working and the discomfort I was having so he thought maybe it was my body reshaping and stuff since I have lost 63 pounds in a little over three months. Could that be the case?? Could it just be a body adjusting?? If it continues I will see the ob/gyn!

selhard
on 9/21/15 1:00 am, edited 9/21/15 2:19 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Suggestion to experiment with a position that is more comfortable until you can determine on your own if it's reshaping or adjusting.  Edited with another suggestion--added lubrication may help.  

radze09
on 9/21/15 8:43 am
RNY on 06/08/15

Thanks Selhard! Lube is not an issue and we tried three different ways. I don't have any issues with "her" otherwise. It's the craziest thing! I did think it was very nice of my hubby to suggest it had to do with reshaping and such and not blame me!!

hollykim
on 9/21/15 8:59 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On September 21, 2015 at 7:25 AM Pacific Time, radze09 wrote:

So over the weekend I was going to have "close time" with my hubby. It was very uncomfortable. Felt like his member was in so far I could feel it in my belly button and around my " backdoor" area. I finally told him it wasn't working and the discomfort I was having so he thought maybe it was my body reshaping and stuff since I have lost 63 pounds in a little over three months. Could that be the case?? Could it just be a body adjusting?? If it continues I will see the ob/gyn!

you mean sex? Yes, it is ok to say the word. And back door? Please. We are all adults here. "Her"? The proper name is vagina. Say it after me... Vagina.

actually, your DH is correct. After weight loss, he will penetrate farther cause the fat loss makes more room across your lower body whi*****reases penetration.

selhard
on 9/21/15 11:12 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

I grew up in a household where I wasn't allowed to say the word "pregnant" let alone "vagina."  I didn't know I wasn't allowed to say the word "fart" until I got a slap across the face for doing so.  I am glad those days are over.  I tried to raise my two DD's more open.  I didn't do the best job because one day, my then five-year-old DD asked why boys have long vaginas.

newchris1
on 9/21/15 11:49 am
with

LMAO

lynnc99
on 9/21/15 2:40 pm

Yes, sex changes after weight loss. My husband said it was like making love to a different person. Penetration is deeper and angles change. It's a matter of physics!

hubby has lost 75 lbs. on his own in the past year and that changes things yet again! 

radze09
on 9/21/15 6:06 pm
RNY on 06/08/15

Well good to know sex will be effed up for a while! 

radze09
on 9/21/15 6:10 pm
RNY on 06/08/15

Oh I am sorry I forgot, virgina, anus, sex, lol! Thanks guys! It helps me feel a bit more normal to know it changes sex.

AnneL
on 9/21/15 6:14 pm

Gotta say, I appreciate you more colorful language. Surely everyone knew what you meant. I agree about physics. You may start to really enjoy the new experience. I hope so. Another joyful adjustment. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 335 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 335 views