friends

grey
on 10/21/15 6:06 pm - dalton, GA

Hi guys, Iam waiting to get all my pre op stuff all finished then hope to schedule my gastric bypass. I hope to find some friends to walk through this journey with me.

Grey

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/15 7:53 pm
RNY on 05/04/15

You're in the right place for that. Welcome!

selhard
on 10/22/15 4:55 am, edited 10/22/15 8:46 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Hi and Welcome to a great source of support. I like ALL posts (right on, fun, annoying, or questionable) and ALL contributors because I continually learn the right or wrong way to be. Therefore, I don't use "friends" or "likes" features. However, I do hope to learn how to post my own photos which will make you want to add the word "boring" to the fore-mentioned list of words in parentheses.

grey
on 10/22/15 8:18 pm - dalton, GA

thanks for your reply. Today was hard for me, I had a sit down with the family. I heard everything from why can't you be strong and lose the wt without surgery to that's dangerous. I went on to explain no more dangerous that carry an extra 180 pds.hope you had a good day.

grey
on 10/25/15 5:16 pm - dalton, GA

hey ? you guys, hope all is well. I was wondering if anyone is in one of the bypass closed group on face book and would invite me in. If so let me know I would really appreciate it..i go for my pre op labs on Monday, feeling nervous and excited thanks.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views