Revision

misspeachpie
on 12/10/15 9:10 am - FL

Has anyone done a revision? I am 2 plus years out but I want to lose another 50lbs. Please help.

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/15 10:49 am

Do you feel restriction? Are you writing down what you are eating? I am over two years out and I still feel restrictions. I do not eat bread or any carbs like that.

hollykim
on 12/10/15 11:26 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On December 10, 2015 at 5:10 PM Pacific Time, misspeachpie wrote:

Has anyone done a revision? I am 2 plus years out but I want to lose another 50lbs. Please help.

have you had an end to see if your pouch is still in good shape? If it is in good shape, it still works. You have to eat on plan and not eating on plan will cause gain or no loss. Wls is not a magic billet nor is a revision.

If u can't lose now because of your eating habits, you can't lose with a revision either. It all has to do with what you do or don't put in  your mouth. 

chris_ruff
on 12/10/15 12:10 pm
RNY on 04/07/09 with

are you having mechanical problems? if not 2 yrs is a very short time to seek a revision. if its just about weight loss then you can make that happen. 

--Christina
Angiewryan
on 7/26/17 4:51 pm

I had RnY done 1-21-02 lost weight but have twins since then. I was wondering if it's possible to revise my pouch to lose 50 lbs I gained back?

Most Active