Scale is moving and gotten used to the chalk!

Kris G.
on 2/29/16 8:09 pm

I am almost 7 weeks post op and have been pretty much stalled for several weeks.  I am so thankful for this forum because without it I would be so discouraged! The scale is moving just about a pound a day the last few days and it feels so good! Also thanks to everyone that gave me hope that I would get used to the barbaric advantage chewable calcium pills, it's been a few weeks on them and they are now not that bad!!! 

Sarafer
on 3/1/16 4:58 am
RNY on 01/14/16

I'm 6 weeks out! It is such a process isn't it? Keep it up!!

RNY: 1/14/16    Age: 34   Height: 5'4"  SW: 280

Daisydoo02
on 3/1/16 7:35 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Keep up the great work Kris.  The weight will come off, a pound a day for a few days is awesome!  Stalls happen.

Use the "search" tool in the top right hand corner, its the Magnifying glass looking thing and search "stalls" tons of info on what ALL of us have gone through post WLS.

I use the Bariatric Advantage Calcium CHEWS, the caramel flavoured ones, they are like dessert to me!  Maybe try the calcium chews instead.  I have tried the Bariatric Advantage Raspberry Calcium chews, they tasted like Starburst candy, way to yummy, so I have not bought them again.  I get mine off of Amazon.

Best of luck to you!

Daisy

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Deanna798
on 3/1/16 9:28 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm still not used to the chalk.  I'm taking pills now at 7 months post op.  I was using the patch, but kept forgetting to put it on first thing which is harder to catch up on, since if I put it on later and take it off for my shower, I'm not getting all that I should.  I've just gone back to regular multivitamins and calcium pills now.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
Recent Topics