What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 11/13/16 7:10 am
RNY on 07/23/14

QOTD: Obviously NYer born and bred - as they say.... with the accent to prove it - right Grim? I'm with JB I think we are in for a slammer of a Winter.... been a little quiet on that front. Not that we had no snow last year, but it seems to cycle...and we are due.

I feel more alive today... I am #notanapper but in the last 2 weeks have taken 3 unplanned afternoon naps...including yesterday....I woke up and it was dark- 5:55PM ...not even sure how long I slept...but between the physical stress on my body and the emotional stress I guess I am just overdone. Not exercising makes me lethargic and depressed (who would've thunk?) so last night and this AM turned on my 21-day-fix followed it very loosely, stretched  or just marched in place, but just moved for 30 minutes....made me feel better too.

B: Coffee Latte/fairlife milk and Miralax, eggs and cheese

L: Chicken and cesear dressing

D: Steak and spinach

Snacks: Syntrax fuzzy navel in water, babybel cheese, Chocolate chai latte, PB on spoon

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 11/13/16 1:10 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad you got some exercise in to help you feel better. Been thinking about you.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 11/13/16 1:14 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Thanks! I know you understand....It was mega-modified from the usual.... but it still works and helps...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

yvonnef1964
on 11/13/16 7:44 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu gang,

I woke up with a sore throat and headache so no church for me.

QOTD I live in Grand Rapids,  Michigan.  I like it except in the winter. I would liked to live somewhere warm then. My family is here so I stay.

B egg beaters ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cheeseburger

D chicken leg quarter and fresh cooked carrots 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and apple

Have a good day

catwoman7
on 11/13/16 7:51 am
RNY on 06/03/15

on my way to work - boo!   I hate working weekends!!  Fortunately, we rotate them so I'm not stuck doing it all that often

QOTD:  I have lived in Madison, Wisconsin for 30 years.  I love it here and there are very few places on my list that I'd want to move to if I ever had to  leave here.  I've lived in several other places in the Midwest and South and would never go back.  In fact, I decided not to pursue a PhD c. 20 years ago because I was so afraid I'd get stuck in some dinky town out in the middle of nowhere.  Been there - done that - not going back!   My husband grew up in New York (Queens) and New Jersey and loves it here, too - and many of our family members followed us here, so here we stay.  The only negative is the stinking winter....

17 months out

B:  Greek yogurt, 10 raspberries

S:  coffee with half & half

L:  chili with 1 T flax seed and 1 T Parmesan

D:  sirloin steak with mushroom sauce

probably another Greek yogurt or frozen protein pop if I can afford the calories

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/16 8:21 am

Breakfast - leftover red curry shrimp chicken breast and rice and peas in fat free cream sauce

tea with fat free powdered milk

lunch - low acid green salad ( no pickles salsa raw onions  or olives)  with baby lettuce fat free feta grape tomatoes fat free blue cheese dressing

dinner - maybe a roast chicken ( homemade  with stuffing)roasted  root vegetables ( heirloom beets and baby potatoes and carrots ) 

or leftover shepherds pie if I'm feeling lazy

snack - fat free fish chowder

sleepytime tea with milk

possibly a skinny cow ice milk sandwich

Teena D.
on 11/13/16 9:10 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Thanks for starting!  I was in church and realized I hadn't! :( Sorry. 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Teena D.
on 11/13/16 9:22 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Hello everyone,

Tiday isn't the best day menu wise. I made Huevo Rancheros for breakfast and they were delicious. We are going to a fish and chip restaurant for lunch with hubby's parents and aunt and uncle. We've never been there but apparently they do have a full menu so will try to choose something healthy. (: Supper is homemade soup at our aunt and uncle's. 

I am from Newfoundland originally but I live in southern Ontario just out side Toronto. I've lived here since I was 7 but moved further east  when I got married. I still work in the city I grew up in. 

I livd being a Canadian and the weather here isn't bad at all. We get about 4 months of winter and some years we have a lot of snow but it never stays. It comes and goes. Kind of makes a cold wet mess so I'm not a fan of winter. 

There was talk talk a while back of the Turks and Caicos joining Canada and that would be perfect in my mind. All the benefits of being Canadian in the middle of the Caribbean. I have a lot of West Indian friends and family (my father in law is from St. Vincent - that I was born in the WRONG island. 

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

ttfan
on 11/13/16 10:24 am
RNY on 08/15/16

I live in eastern Maine now and grew up as a child in western Maine, but I have lived all over New England all of my life.  We lived in southern New Hampshire for 25 years and moved back here.  Love New England, love the season's although winter isn't my favorite now that I am older...lol

Breakfast
Lean Meatloaf, 3 oz
Lunch
Hotdog 1
Dinner
Haddock Broiled, 3 oz.
Parmesan Cauliflower Tater Tots, 6 tots
Snacks
Quest Protein Powder - Salted Carmel, 1 scoop
Lite and Fit Greek Yogurt, 1 container

Totals cal 738 carbs 45 pro 89

My daughter and I shopped the craft fairs yesterday and had a blast, she wanted Chinese for lunch so we went to a Chinese buffet and I paid my $9.99 for my 5 or 6 bites of Beef from beef and broccoli...LOL

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

Emiepie
on 11/13/16 1:08 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good afternoon! Hope you get your truck up and running soon. So far today I have went to the gym and church not sure what else we have going on. I'm still nursing a cold so mostly resting up for the week ahead.

B: latte, egg whites with shredded cheese, 2 slices of bacon and some cranberry trail mix. L: shredded chicken, shredded cheese, sour cream and salsa on top of shredded lettuce, mango coconut thin addictives. S: yogurt and banana D: BBQ steak and maybe some carrots. E: run in this morning. Water and vits on track. Hope everyone has a great day.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Recent Topics