Goal and other musings.

Just4me7
on 1/3/18 5:21 am

This is awesome! So glad you reached goal. And so sorry our weather here didn't cooperate, lol. Normally kids can go out and ride their new bikes and play on Christmas, but was colder than we like it.

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

CarlRay
on 1/4/18 8:19 am
RNY on 02/28/17

It was an amazing place. I was surprised at the sheer number of "Eagles" and "Beachwear" places....seemed like that was the only thing along the strip there. We arrived on Christmas Day and found one that was open (because it was too cold to wander the beach) so we did a little Christmas shopping (a first on Christmas Day for me), to kill time before we could check in to our condo.

The week before it was beautiful according to the locals, then we brought Canada for a visit, and after this weekend it will be warmer again. It'd have been nice to sit on the beach (if not go in the water) but, I'll take what we got any day versus the -28 I came home to.

:)

Just4me7
on 1/4/18 10:00 am

Oh my gosh that is so true about the beach stores. In fact a southern way to say that is, "you can't throw a cat without hitting________(fill in the blank) of course, I've never thrown a cat, so cat lovers never fear!

Pamela

Surgery 05-08-18 hw 317, consult wt 278, surgery weight 252. M1 -20, M2-5, M3-8, M4-6

Kathy1212
on 1/3/18 8:15 am

Congratulations, and happy birthday!

Your trip sounds like a lot of fun, despite the cold weather.

I envy you, being able to see food just as fuel. I was like that for about the first 6 months, but then my old brain came back and I see food as a wonderland again, unfortunately. I think it's something I'll have to struggle with my entire life, to always be on alert and carefully choose what I eat. Cravings are real to me now, but they're mostly mental as few foods taste as good as I think they will (thank God).

I'm so happy for you!

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views