What's on your Saturday menu RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 10/13/18 12:18 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

I have done the same thing with wine many times. It's easier to just pretend than refuse sometimes! Dessert is easier to turn down. Glad to hear you had a nice time! You did great IMO.

Enjoy that steak at Ruth's Chris! I've never been, but I'm a bit jealous!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 10/13/18 3:16 pm

Thank you Amy! It could definitely have been worse last night. I was so glad the meal wasn't something like pasta! I will definitely enjoy my steak. It's been months since I last had a good steak, and years since I've been to that restaurant. Plus I get to have time with my son and daughter-in-law! It'll be great!

catwoman7
on 10/13/18 11:40 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Good afternooon!

I went to sunrise yoga this morning, then met my mother and sister for coffee, then went to Costco with sis (she's a member, I'm not), and got home just a little while ago. So...I'm just now getting online.

I am so sorry to hear about Holmes. I hope it's something that they might be able to fix - sometimes it is. I thought our Ruthie was a goner last weekend, but after some blood and urine tests and some tweaks to her meds based on the test results, she's bounced back quite a bit. Very unexpected - and I'm very happy! I hope the same happens with Holmes. We have lost so many pets, and it *never* gets any easier. I'm dreading the day we have to say good-bye to Ruthie, which, at age 19 and all of her health issues, will probably be not too far off. :-(

QOTD: nothing really - other than I'm starting to eat and drink pumpkin-flavored things again (pumpkin latte protein shakes, pumpkin yogurt, protein pumpkin pie)

3 years 4 months out:

B: homemade Greek yogurt, raspberries

MS: coffee with half & half, Miralax/protein chocolate latte shake

L: vanilla Carbmaster yogurt with 2 T PB Fit powder, TJ's high fiber cereal with unsweetened cashew milk and sliced strawberries

D: I'm thinking a chicken breast/hummus wrap (Flat Out wrap) with diced tomatoes

ex: yoga

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163