What's on your Friday pics menu, RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 11/2/18 10:07 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Enjoy your chair time!!!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Amy Liz
on 11/2/18 8:49 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning everyone~TGIF! So long to my half days on Fridays for now. It was just making my gym time M-Th too stressful. By the time I got out of work - late, to the gym then my long commute...it was just too much. Exercise is more important right now, so there ya go. I received my replacement swimsuits in the mail yesterday - I had to order up a size and I am much more comfortable with the coverage now. Looking forward to getting in the water tomorrow! House of Cards final season was released today on Netflix and I CAN'T WAIT to binge watch this weekend!

My son called last night he will be classified fit for duty soon and be able to move on in the Marine Corps- meaning he won't be medically separated - yay!! Also, he and his girlfriend have gotten very serious - he called her the love of his life!! She is lovely and I am so happy for them! His future looks so bright!

All is well in my world

QOTD - No special trips actually and fine by me!! We have traveled enough this last year!

Accountability - great

23+mo out - 153.3

b- coffee x 2, L&F greek yogurt

l-Turkey breast deli meat

d- Egg foo young

es- nonfat greek yogurt w/torani syrup frozen

v/l on track

e- not today

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 11/2/18 6:05 pm

This is wonderful news about your son, both on the health/military front and the romantic! "The love of his life" - that's big stuff!! So glad for him, and for you!

Love your house all decked out for Halloween! Really just perfect! And your cute kitty coordinates so well with the pumpkin!

Kakesie
on 11/3/18 4:51 am
RNY on 02/19/16

That's great news about your son and your house looks so warm and welcoming! Your kitty is adorable!

artchikk
on 11/2/18 8:50 am, edited 11/2/18 1:50 am
RNY on 02/12/18

happy Friday everyone!

This week flew by with all the stuff I had to get done and Halloween smack dab in the middle, but I am not complaining!
the holiday season has officially begun and my calendar is already getting filled up with activities and plans!

tomorrow DH and I are going to see Bohemian Rhapsody and i am SUPER EXCITED! Queen is probably my all time favorite band in existence and I've heard nothing but good things about this movie.
Mom is going to watch Story for us for a few hours so we can also go shopping for her brithday present afterwards- we are getting her a big girl bike...the crappy thing about having a late November birthday is that she is going to get a bike but then she won't be able to use it til the spring. I am hoping there might be a couple of indian summer-like days that will let her at least try it out before we have to store it for the winter!

QOTD: we are planning a trip to Arizona to visit my parents in their new "snow bird" house for the first week in March...should be perfect timing, when we are totally over winter but Illinois won't really start warming up til late June probably. I am really excited to travel now, knowing I will fit comfortably on an airplane for the first time in my life! I'm excited for Story to get to go on a plane for the first time too, she's been talking about it a lot lately.

B: coffee w/sf creamer, 1/2 C cottage cheese w/small nectarine
L: leftover spaghetti squash/turkey sausage and mozzarella
S: L&F greek yogurt
D: DH is cooking again- not sure what he's making yet.

Pics of my team at work from Halloween--we won the department "theme" for the contest so we're gonna take our gift card and have a girls night out!

another of the kids on halloween before trick-or-treating. Story on the left, then all my nieces and nephews! I love seeing all the adorable kids in their costumes, it is one of my favorite things ever!

the last pic is me this morning. I didnt do my hair or makeup yet but I was feeling very Posh spice in this outfit today LOL

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Sheila_H
on 11/2/18 8:56 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Va va voom to the last pic!!!

We are going to see the Queen movie tonight, can't wait. The only "bad" thing I heard is that they won't mention how/why he died...as if it's a big secret or it might offend certain people. Can I get an eye roll pls!!!!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Au_Contraire
on 11/2/18 6:13 pm

Rolling eyes here, Sheila!

Enjoy the movie!

Au_Contraire
on 11/2/18 6:11 pm

You're looking great, Amber! Love the pic of the little ones, they are adorable! Very creative costuming at work, too, and the clouds and shining stars are a great touch!

Kakesie
on 11/3/18 4:53 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Love the costumes! Great pictures, Amber!

Partlypollyanna
on 11/2/18 8:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Hi all - just a drive by, I'll come back and read everyone later -- it's been a day already, been on line with some personal issues since a bit before 4 am this morning. Joy!

QOTD - fun travel will be trip to my aunts for a long weekend next week (she's ina beautiful spot in Tennessee), my sisters in Missouri for thanksgiving, and a trip back to Colorado for an annual Cards Against Humanity Holiday event! I have at least 3 more weeks of business travel to squeeze in there too!

My photos are just ones that I think are pretty

Accountability is good, on target at least.

I have fasting blood tests at 1130 so meal plan is blech and I would kill for a coffee.

l - 3 oz deli turkey, i oz cheese

d - 3 oz left over chuck roast, .5 oz cheese, 3 pepperoncini

s - .5 premier to make up the protein gap

havw a great Friday all - hope it goes super fast!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 64 replies · 318 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 308 views
Recent Topics