What is on your menu today (Thursday) RNYers?

Daisydoo02
on 2/28/19 3:09 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi everyone, its junior Friday! The weekend is almost upon us, yay! How are you all?

Well the jokes on me because we ended up getting a huge snow storm yesterday and the news media was 100% correct, and that rarely ever happens that the weather forecasters are right!

Accountability: nothing off plan. I had a really busy day yesterday and I literally did not have time to snack

QOTD: If you could create a new Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavour what would it be? I personally don't like ice cream but I would create something with cinnamon. Maybe cinnamon flavoured ice cream with churro pieces mixed in.

TSS: 5 yrs + 3 mos

B: coffee with vanilla PP & 2 egg cheese omelette

L: deli roll ups (oven roasted turkey breast with swiss cheese & spicy mustard)

S: hummus & red pepper

D: tandoori chicken & channa (take out)

S: yogurt & raspberries

TOTALS: 901 calories, 105 protein, 56 carbs, 31 fat, 24 sugar

V: PatchMD patches are on + oral B12

E: 10km hike with the dogs in the new fallen snow, gym night - 5km on treadmill & leg day

L: 150oz is my minimum

Have a great day and a better evening!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

bethmal
on 2/28/19 3:34 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Happy Friday Eve Menuers!

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. One station out of Baltimore says 1-3 inches another station says trace to an inch, LOL. I personally am over the snow!

Accountability: snacks happened. We have been cleaning out and organizing the garage every evening this week. This has helped me keep busy but not busy enough to avoid snacking. Today's goals include 120+ liquids and no eating after 7.

QOTD: Pre-surgery I loved ice cream but post-surgery just thinking about ice cream makes my belly hurt. If I were to have a flavor I'd love a smooth caramel and vanilla ice cream nothing else mixed in.

TSS: 1 year and 2-months/I didn't get on the scale this morning

B: coffee, PP shake and a hard-boiled egg

L: last of the ever roast chicken, Colby jack cheese slice and blackberries

S: Boars Head turkey breast and horseradish mustard

D: ground beef and zucchini mixture

120+ liquids and all vitamins

Exercise: treadmill, rest day for planks and rest day for squat challenge

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Daisydoo02
on 2/28/19 6:22 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I feel you on the snacking Beth. I even call myself a snack monster. I am well aware that I would rather snack & graze all day/night then have an actual meal. Struggle is real. You can do it.

bethmal
on 2/28/19 8:16 am
RNY on 12/26/17

I'm trying to keep busy and set limits. I need to stop because I fear regain.

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

ljbarbara
on 2/28/19 7:39 pm

My nutritionist told me to have an "eating experience" every two hours and it pretty much changed my world. It's not a meal and it's not a snack, just eating. I still have to make sure I meet my protein goals and stay within my caloric limits.

I never thought of it before, but the eating every two hours takes the place of snacking & grazing for me. Because it's always protein forward, it helps to eliminate those cravings.

Original surgery: VSG Feb. 2009

REVISED TO RNY FEBRUARY 2016

Height: 5'7"

Start weight: 252. Current weight: 120

Emiepie
on 2/28/19 6:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I love mustard but don't think I have ever had horseradish mustard....I am intrigued.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

bethmal
on 2/28/19 8:15 am
RNY on 12/26/17

It will clear out your sinuses thats for sure!

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Dcgirl
on 2/28/19 3:45 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi menu friends! Food is up in the air today since I'm on a work trip. I woke up at 3:30 am thinking about work and I seem to have caught the nasty bug going around. So it's 6:40 am and I am the gross phlegmy person on the train. I get into NYC at 10, have meetings 10-3:30, and I'm on a 4 pm train home. I just want to go to bed but I have at least six solid hours of work to do while on the train.

Daisy that's hilarious that the forecasters were right! I know you and the pups love your snowy hikes, you crazies!

QOTD: I'm a mint chocolate chip gal. The white kind, not the green. Sometimes I have a small bowl of Turkey Hill Natural brand. It has five ingredients.

B: 3 oz Ever Roast chicken and 2 string cheese. I know cheese isn't ideal when you're sick but I had to grab what I could!

l: tbd, we are ordering in. I would love some poki!

d: when in New York...I will get a bagel sandwich to eat on the train. I'll probabky half half the bagel and most of the turkey and cheese!

E: no way, Jose. I feel like hell.

Daisydoo02
on 2/28/19 6:25 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hope you feel better soon Em, nothing worse than being on a train full of strangers and having a cold!

At least you can sleep on the train home right?

Get well soon!

Dcgirl
on 2/28/19 1:26 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I'm on the return train ride...I am sure the strangers think there is nothing worse than me being on here with my constant throat clearing lol! I wish I could sleep - I have to work, but I will be home around 8 pm and plan to be in bed at 9. Kris has an emergency "snow" call at 6 am and I seriously might sleep in a different room LOL

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 411 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views