What is on your menu today (Wednesday) RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 3/13/19 7:58 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ Daisy - so sorry to hear about Oliver and Amy ;( I hope they are feeling better soon

I have been trying to fight off a looming migraine from yesterday and was made worse by some jerk with neon blue headlights that blinded me the entire way to wor****pt trying to get away from him but I could not shake him, ugh... my eyes still hurt. Staying hydrated is vital so I will be pounding water today.

Jess is doing better. He took care of a lot of stuff yesterday and stayed busy. He is still adjusting and will be for a while, but I think he is seeing things more clearly. I still worry about him all-the-time. He is waiting for paperwork to be sent so he can get going with the VA for the surgery/s he needs. Hurry up and wait...

QOTD - I LOVE old movies, but I think the most recent old movie I've watched was at Christmas - Miracle on 34th and It's a Wonderful Life and the other usual ones... This Sunday is St. Patrick's Day and every year I look forward to watching The Quiet Man - my all time favorite old movie - cant wait!!

Accountability - had pork rinds after work again. I had the room for them, but I hate when I eat off plan.

2 years, 3 mo - 173.6

b-coffee x 3, L&F greek yogurt

l-grilled chicken breast, romaine lettuce, parm and caesar dressing

d-baked chicken thighs, green beans

es L&F greek fro yo

600/72/30

v/l on track

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 3/13/19 8:27 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Yes, stay hydrated. My mama heart hurts for you and Jess...

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 3/13/19 11:53 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Thank you, Kelly

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 3/13/19 2:07 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I am seeing more and more of those blue headlights. They are awful.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

ScaleSkater
on 3/13/19 8:06 am

Good morning. I'm making great snacking progress. Still not perfect, but I give myself an 8. Now to a 9 and 10. Down about 1.5 pounds this week, so just a few tenths to go to get back under goal.

QOTD - Spaghetti Western - Once Upon a Time in the West with Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda and Jason Robards. Classic. If you are looking more traditional - I watched Casablanca about a month ago. Just love the lines. I've been wanting to watch an old DVD I have with WC Fields - You can't cheat an honest man. Need to do that soon. But definitely a movie that couldn't be released today given all the racial stereotypes portrayed. My favorite scene is when WC Fields has to be a ventriloquist because Edgar Bergen is out with his love interest (WC wears a giant mustache to hide his mouth while he has the doll talk). Definitely another scene that would require some censorship today.

PWO - 1/2 protein cookie

B - Cafeteria closed due to a meeting today, so made some steel cut oats at home with protein powder and tbs Nuttzo butter.

S - Beef stick

L - Chicken and small salad with veg

S - Yogurt and small apple

D - Chicken breast with 2/3 cup veg

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Julia S.
on 3/13/19 1:05 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I love WC Fields!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

stacyrg
on 3/13/19 8:45 am
VSG on 05/12/14

morning everyone. Why isn't it friday yet? This week has been crazy busy. I worked 6 hours on Sunday, then 17 hours on Monday. Yesterday was back to my normal 9. I'm TIRED, y'all!

QOTD: Ugh, I've been so busy that I haven'****ched much, but I did watch a really really old movie the other night. Easter Parade with Judy Garland and Fred Astaire. I love old musicals.

My Plan:

B: 3.8 oz ground turkey, .5 oz cheese and 1/4 c brown rice

L: unknown. OUr court reporters are bringing lunch for the firm. They usually bring chicken, tri-tip, salad, etc. so I'm hoping that's on today's menu

D: NY steak and green salad

E: Spin

NYMom222
on 3/13/19 9:01 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Late to the Party over here.... Figuring out my time lately is challenging with the 'work and train yourself from home' aspect of life these days. I am sitting WAY too much. I don't want a fitbi****ch or whatever but need something to bang me on the head and say- get off the computer and go jump on the trampoline for 5 minutes or something...

Sorry about the puppies and hope they feel better-

I am back on an acid/pain cycle where the only thing that feels good going down is crappy food or slider food. Started Saturday night when I made a party plate for dinner and tried to have a Party for one of hummus, feta, olives and red pepper/eggplant dip....I think it was the fresh garlic in the hummus I made and the red pepper... My body just said NO. Party because my nephew was out of the house overnight and I was alone. Wheee alone.

QOTD: haven'****ched any old movies recently but used to love Mary Poppins.

• protein coffee with fairlife milk
  • lite rye bread, egg, avocado
  • apple, protein muffins (pre-gym)
  • Spinach alfredo Chicken bake
  • S: greek yogurt, protein, cantelope

EX: Gym

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 3/13/19 10:35 am
RNY on 08/11/14

oh no...no acid! I hope you feel better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

artchikk
on 3/13/19 9:13 am
RNY on 02/12/18

morning friends!

I am a little late this morning again, but it was a busy morning at work so I finally have a minute to post now.

My new work friend invited me to happy hour at a sushi restaurant/bar on friday after work so I am going to try sushi for the first time since surgery-I always loved sushi but I am a little hesitant since I haven't eaten much rice since surgery, but I will take it easy. I am just excited to go out with someone other than my family LOL. She and I bonded at our holiday party in January (she's been working in the building about 6 months but in another department) so we've been trying to make plans to get together since then. I am excited!

QOTD: I don't think I've watched any old movies recently...I do love them but typically when we get time to watch movies, DH and I will find something neither of us have seen before or else we jus****ch episodes of shows on netflix/hulu or prime...most of the time the TV is commandeered by the 4 year old to watch Frozen or the Incredibles LOL.

B: coffee w/half Caramel PP, 2 HB eggs mixed with 1/4C cottage cheese & EBB seasoning
L: leftover shrimp stir fry w/miracle noodles
AS: string cheese
D: turkey chili
ES: pretzels w/greek L&F yogurt

happy hump day to all!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 440 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?