Vitamins (vent, lol)

momyshaver
on 10/9/19 3:24 am
VSG on 06/28/17

I understand how important vitamins are. Seriously. I just really detest the fact that one serving of my multi for bypass is THREE, the calcium "petites my a$$" citrates, are 2 x3=6 per day, and my iron is 2. B12 sublingual is 1 (not so bad), and extra biotin with coconut oil is 1. Plus other daily meds. OH yeah. Don't forget to space the calcium from the iron and if you are REALLY lucky you can space all THAT with the carafate. Easy route my patooty.

Okay. I feel better now.

Have a fantastic day Everyone. Don't forget to take your vitamins! =)

White Dove
on 10/9/19 4:31 am - Warren, OH

That is funny

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Julia S.
on 10/9/19 12:47 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Been there done that carafate 4 times a day is a pain. I would recommend the Mango Health app. You just put all of the meds or vitamins in that you take and the times and it will remind you to take them.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

momyshaver
on 10/9/19 3:46 pm
VSG on 06/28/17
On October 9, 2019 at 7:47 PM Pacific Time, Julia S. wrote:

Been there done that carafate 4 times a day is a pain. I would recommend the Mango Health app. You just put all of the meds or vitamins in that you take and the times and it will remind you to take them.

You know, I think I may do that. This is the second time in the past week I have seen it suggested in the bariatric community online and frankly, I could use the help if it works as good as people who like it are saying. Thank you

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 453 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 410 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views