What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

artchikk
on 3/31/20 1:16 pm
RNY on 02/12/18

heyyyy everyone...
Checking in today from HOME as I got all my equipment here and have been working since 7;30 this morning...winding down now but it was a DAY....my headset/softphone was being super sketchy all morning and i was on the phone with IT for like 3 hours trying to fix the issue...turns out i just needed to reset my router as my Upload speed was slowed down to almost nothing...working great now though, as of about 2 hours ago, so I actually got something done LOL.

Yesterday I got home early and it was pretty nice out so I took Story out walking in the neighborhood. she needed the fresh air more than I did and kept asking if we could keep going, so we did...walked about an hour and a half and probably at least 4 miles, but when we finally got home, I went to open the door and realized I lost my keys somewhere along the way...yeah...it was already almost 7... I did not have enough time or energy left to retrace my entire walk especially before dark.
DH had been at the store to pick up a few essentials and he got home about 10 mins later to let us in, however my CAR key was also on that keychain and it was my ONLY one! needless to say, driving my husbands car around the neighborhood was pretty useless to spot a set of dropped keys that were probably sitting in the grass somewhere.

I called the dealership this morning and they said they could make me a new one but 1.) they needed my car to be there because it requires the chip to be programmed to the car, 2.) it will cost $233, and 3.) if I do find the old key it won't work anymore anyway because they will have to reprogram it to the new one. so if I want a spare, it will be double the price.
thankfully my insurance includes roadside assistance so I got a tow for free to the dealership but I am pretty pissed I am going to be out $233 right now when I am trying my best to save money since my salary is being decreased 25% until further notice due to this pandemic. Ugh. I guess these are all still first world problems but they still created a nice little anxiety cushion for me to suffocate in this morning.
we are headed to the dealership in about 40 minutes once i can log out of work stuff and hopefully they can just make the key in 30 minutes.

I was pretty good today despite all this but I did have some sugar free chocolates this afternoon...

Morning: coffeeeeeeeee
B: overnight oats w/blueberries & cinnamon, greek vanilla yogurt and almond milk
MS: low carb toast w/PB
L: tuna salad w/HB egg and celery stalks
AS: 3 sugar free chocolates
D: oven part got delivered so DH is supposed to be fixing it but he's been sitting on his bum all day watching tv...Im a little irritated...hoping this gets done so we can make our mini flat bread pizza's on low carb tortillas tonight!

Thanks for reading if you got this far LOL...hope everyone's days were smoother than mine and that tomorrow is not as crazy!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Partlypollyanna
on 3/31/20 2:29 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good luck with the keys!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 4/1/20 8:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Wow that key thing really sucks. My DH walked with me Sunday and it was super warm and windy. I grabbed the key that has the alarm fob on it and the key to the door between the garage and they house. When we got home we realized the power had been off while were were out. Fortunately it came back on before we got back but if it didn't we wouldn't have been able to open the garage door. Lesson learned I know take the key for they front door too.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.