What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

karenp8
on 3/31/20 4:57 am - Brighton, IL

Sorry for your bad news,but I'm so proud of you for staying in control and not eating your feelings away. Good job!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 3/31/20 6:28 am - Burleson, TX

So sorry, for your bad work news. It won't be FOREVER...but...I know it does, feel like it, right this minute

Breathe...Scream...Whatever you need to do

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Emiepie
on 3/31/20 7:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope all will be okay. Hang in there.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 3/31/20 7:52 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I had to laugh at your goat. Ha.
We can only control what we can control right now, sorry about the job.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sheila_H
on 3/31/20 4:51 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Hiya there!!
Yesterday was a total disaster food wise, so we are gonna leave it at that and move on.

Got a call from my brother that he and both my nieces had the COVID-19. But the good news is that they didn't even realize it. I don't know if this test is here in US but they had to do a blood test to actually find out they had it. They are all good and supposedly now have the antibodies. According to him they all got sick at the same time my SIL got sick, but they had it so mild that they thought it was just a cold. I guess no matter what, in one way or another we all get it.

My sister who lives in U.K. (Wales to be specific) is a research nurse, she switched to research from ICU about 5 years ago. She texted me they are putting her in a 1 week re-training to move her back to ICU because of C-19!

QOTD: a bear, preferably a polar bear. You eat as much as you want to get all fat. You hibernate and then wake up all skinny. Then you start again. What's not to like?

My meals yesterday : disaster - see above

Have a great "day" everyone! ;)

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 3/31/20 7:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I am glad that your nieces are okay.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 3/31/20 7:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

some doctor on a video I was watching the other day (or maybe it was a radio interview - I can't remember) did say that they have the ability to measure antibodies in people's blood. Now whether or not they're doing that or will do that in the US, I don't know. I kinda wish they would...

Partlypollyanna
on 3/31/20 4:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday. There are definitely challenges to being socially isolated alone (at least for me) but I am still pretty lucky that i'm not trapped with anyone and at no risk of Donner Partying. There's no party like a Donner party...unless you're Alfred Packer.

QOTD - I would want to be one of my sisters dogs. It's a good life!

Yesterday I got in a walk and a pilates mat class so that was fun. Today I'm aiming for an elliptical session during my lunch break and yoga tonight. It's a shame that we get out of shape so much faster than we get in shape, but I know that to be true so making steps to prevent what I can!

I've been keeping a record of the day of day increase of diagnosed cases here in CO; Sunday into Monday was the lowest % increase I've seen in about 10 days. Hopefully the start of a positive trend and showing that social distancing works. If what they are saying about the timing is correct, this decrease is tied, roughly, to the move to close down gatherings (bars, restaurants, etc).

Menu today is

B - Light and fit greek (banana for breakfast!)

L - cottage cheese + 2 oz cheddar

D - L&F mini pizzas (a serving is 4 apparently)

Snacks are half and half in my 3 cups of coffee and a Built bar

890/39/78

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 3/31/20 5:08 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Raining here this morning but supposed to stop by noon so hopefully we can get our 2 walks in. Accountability was perfect yesterday both food and stepwise and weight is 120. We got a nice lunch walk in and got soaked on our evening walk but did get it done. QOTD a dog. Today is Miss Lily's 11th birthday. She is the best dog I've ever had and fits perfectly into our family. And she's my faithful walking buddy too which isa crucial job! Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz taco meat with cheese D 4 oz of whatever protein hubby cooks. No snacks here. Need to up my fluids today as I didn't hit my 100 ounces. Have a wonderful day full of healthy choices everyone! Pic of the sleepy birthday girl.

Patty R.
on 3/31/20 8:33 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

Happy Birthday Miss Lily!

Most Active