What's on your (PHOTO FRIDAY) Menu, RNYers?

karenp8
on 4/3/20 5:12 am - Brighton, IL

It's finally Friday. We got all our swings stained yesterday and work today will depend on if we get rain. If it rains we'll paint inside or install new windows and if not we'll put poly over the stain and get the swings finished. The other couple that was working here are headed home to Minnesota today so it'll be even more quiet here. Accountability was good until bedtime when I ate 200 calories of peanut butter crackers I didn't need. Weight today is 120.8. QOTD my in laws and my son. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz crab salad D 4 oz baked fish. AndNO snacks. Pics are from our walks here at Camp Tanako.

Emiepie
on 4/3/20 6:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pics! I'll say it again, you are amazing!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 4/3/20 7:01 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I love your photos thank you for sharing. When I retire I want to live like you and your husband it sounds like you have such and rewarding purpose.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 4/3/20 5:41 am, edited 4/3/20 12:26 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I think that Marilyn organized the pictures on the photo section of our computer and now I can't find the pictures from last week. When she is up, I will ask her where they are and try and post them. They were just a few pictures of our Plyo box project from last weekend.

I am really glad its Friday. I feel like I have been busy with work this week, although doing what, I'm not sure. Over the weekend, I think that I will scrape that area on the back porch. My replacement scraper blades came in the mail yesterday. Hopefully, I will have some helpers for that project. Other than that mostly reading and exercise. And a virtual happy hour this afternoon.

DD seems to be doing well so far. She is now on Day 5 of COVID-19, and is mostly doing homework, etc. From what I read, Days 8-10 are when respiratory issues develop if they do, so we are nervously watching the calendar. She seems happy to be in San Antonio and doesn't seem homesick.

QOTD: Definitely my daughter.

Breakfast: Chaffle

Lunch: Cod

Snack: Nuts

Dinner: Pizza most likely

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 4/3/20 7:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I have been thinking about your daughter, I am glad she is doing okay so far. My mama heart hurts for you that she had has to be away from you guys.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 4/3/20 5:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Fri-yay! Love the pics, JB! I don't know yet if I'll have to work this weekend, yesterday was rough with way too much time on conference calls and there is a potentially huge project that many people will need to work to get through. All though, I may not have to do the actual project I need to be available in case my peeps need support. Good news was that my local Fleet Feet delivered some new running socks for me yesterday (with the additional run days I seemed to wear out my other ones faster than usual). John is going to pick our Walmart order later this morning so I'm hoping they have most of the things we ordered.

Accountability: I had some extra snacks.

QOTD: My sissy

TSS: 5 years 7 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: RGF three cheese pizza and carbmaster yogurt

D: Breakfast platter, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and cinnamon/spenda, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 8 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1514 Protein:144 Carbs:94 Fat:67

Have a great one!

My pic is from last week, we had a competition for the best Home Opening Day for baseball. We had a little fun at lunch snapping the pics.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/3/20 6:49 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Love these pictures!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 4/3/20 7:10 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

That looked like a great day. Your guys are an adorable family. So Cute.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Dcgirl
on 4/3/20 5:57 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

LOVE the pics, JB!

We had such a fun team zoom yesterday - people had super creative backgrounds. The winner was Joe Exotic and a tiger as a background. I haven't even seen an episode yet and I am already obsessed!

You guys, I have to brave Costco today. Do I need to wrap a scarf around my face? This is all so weird. I won't come near anyone, or touch my face, and will douse myself in hand sanitizer when I leave...

It's weird to think about the weekend seeing as my only "plans" are a distant walk with a friend in a park, and then two virtual brunches on Sunday lol (one at 11, one at 1).

QOTD: Like you, I want to hug all the people!

B: Boars head ever roast with munster cheese and a small mashed avocado

L: Tuna made with tons of red onion that I sliced up this morning, now the whole fridge reeks!

D: TBD - if I can find something easy at Costco that will win, otherwise maybe something from the freezer...I am getting cooking fatigue even though I love to cook

I want to try to make bread this weekend but every recipe has something that stops me - like I need bread flour or a dutch oven or melted shortening...I need an easy recipe!

Have a nice weekend, all!

Laura in Texas
on 4/3/20 6:00 am

Yes. Please wrap something around your face and then wa**** later. I also saw how to use a bandana and hair ties to make a makeshift mask. I did that yesterday.

Better safe than sorry.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."