What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

catwoman7
on 4/6/20 5:37 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I agree. Loser humans exploiting animals. No thanks...

NYMom222
on 4/6/20 6:50 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Yes I saw that about the 8th episode. They are freaks. We will talk more once you finish watching.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sheila_H
on 4/6/20 7:04 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Back at it, and by it I mean good eating and exercising. My week long period of virtual mourning for what we are going through and what Italy is going through is over. I can't use food to soothe my nerves, can't go back to the life I led before WLS.

So here I am, in full confession. Ate like crap all week and NO workouts. All the sweets and granola bars I could get my hands on. Didn't feel good and a couple of times I had low RH episodes or dumping...or whatever. It was bad.

But all that ends now. Please keep me accountable. If I don't post come after me!

QOTD: as far as I can remember I wanted to be like my mom, a diplomat. I studied for it. Took all the necessary tests (in Italy in order to get a government job you need to do a SAT kind of test and they take only the top scorers), and got the job. Got shipped overseas, but while studying in US I had met DH. When he proposed, while I was abroad, we had to make a decision. Either he would become house husband while traveling around the world with me, or I would move here and stay put. His one concern was his ailing mom and her being alone. So we went the route of me coming here. I'm not lying when I say every time I see an embassy or consulate I get teary eyed.

Sugar detox day :

Protein coffee

Costco egg bites (my last one)

sliced turkey + egg thins

Tuna + HB egg

Wish me luck.

Happy Mon.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 4/6/20 7:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

You've got this!! You know why you were self soothing, you know what to do and you know how to get through the tough first days!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 4/6/20 7:53 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Thanks!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 4/6/20 8:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You've got this!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 4/6/20 5:39 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

too bad about his mom - otherwise I would have picked option 1 in a heartbeat!

Teenie
on 4/6/20 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

My DH bought himself a sewing machine from Joann fabrics and he will be picking it up today so the sewing in our house will begin today. He wants to make mask for everyone but I want him to hem a bunch of crap. I did cook a bunch over the weekend, I got a keto pizza crust ready, made a French onion meatloaf that I love having in the fridge, I made chaffles for breakfast yesterday and made hot sausage smothered in peppers and onions for lunch yesterday. We picked up dinner Saturday night from our favorite restaurant to help them out but it didn't help the scale. Oh I also baked 2 cheesecakes for easter I will be sending to my family that I won't be able to have dinner with. I think we are all going to cook a little bit for the holiday then drop it off at each others homes so no one is cooking to much. We will see how that works out.

QOTD: Nope I wanted to be a mortician as a kid but I never liked school enough to get the education needed.

Accountability: Food choices were good. Quantities not so much. And last night was peanuts and Lily's chocolate chips. Exercise was great if that counts. I am loving my neighborhood walks.

TSS: 2 years 3 Month 26 days 136.2 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oiko salted caramel greek yogurt and chicken salad

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: coleslaw pork with peanuts and schezwan sauce bowl, fresh strawberry and aldi chocolate hummus

D: French onion Meatloaf and green giant artichoke stuffed mushrooms

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: I will get in a walk.

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 4/6/20 7:22 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Monday morning everyone.

I'm exhausted as per the usual but seems like I'll be on the phone a lot today. Yay lol

qotd:I never thought I'd be where I'm at in life. I wanted to be a history teacher but that involves kids LOL

b:oatmeal and flex flavor packets

s:l&f yogurt

l:soup with 1 tbs cheese

s:jerky and hard boiled egg

d:riced cauliflower with shredded chicken

Christina135
on 4/6/20 7:42 am

Good morning, Happy Monday!

QOTD - Short answer, no. I wanted to be a doctor. I was focused on that, and in college was pre-med. I got as far as taking my MCAT, and I bailed. I don't know why, I simply knew it wasn't the choice for me. Ultimately, I ended up with a career in IT for almost 20 years, and now I'm in real estate for a local government entity. Who knew?

Breakfast - None, just hot tea. Fasting until lunch

Lunch - Pasta and grilled veggies, vegan chao sliced cheese and crackers

Snack - fruit smoothie, my old standby. Frui****er, oat milk, hemp seed protein, and chia seeds

Dinner - Perhaps a beyond burger, veggies. Not sure, this can change based on what family decides to eat.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)