What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Teenie
on 5/19/20 1:29 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

OMG your dying at an ORGY that is hilarious. Thank god I need the number to the car dealership or I would be there with you. LOL

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 5/19/20 9:01 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning Friends!

Ear strap hooks (to make your ears not hurt so much from wearing a mask) Wonder if cause of death will be strangulation or choking? LOL.

Feeling much better since Friday. Took EVERYONE's advice (including the Dr.) and increased my protein drink fluid, reduced the amount of actual food I was trying to eat to meet goals and limited myself to one type of added protein source. Still have a few rough moments, but feeling much better and my weight seems to have stabilized for a week straight. Happy with that.

I've been on a walk everyday for 6 days straight now. Plan on doing some hiking this weekend, so I've been trying to get those muscles to remember how to do it.

Menu:

B: 1/2 PP shake

L: 2 ounce roast pork, 1/4 C broccoli mash

D: husband is ordering Quatro Formaggio pizza from our favorite place that just opened back up for take out Sunday. Really want to support them. I've got a little avocado and I'm getting a meat-a-balla! Yum.

S: second half of protein drink.

Peace, everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 5/19/20 12:02 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I googles ramps so I guess I die by wild onions?

I've been working on weeding my strawberries and cleaning up my back patios. My yard debris bin is full and I have another pile of weeds that I keep adding to for next week. It's been raining for the last couple of days so that's my excuse for not mowing that and there is no room in the bin. I'm not sure weeding was such a good idea, now the squirrels can see where the strawberries are so they can steal them. I caught one yesterday and he just looked at me with strawberry in his mouth from the side of the tree and said "what are you going to do about it?" My answer was to pick any berry that is even red to prevent them from eating them. So far I haven't seen the raccoon. I have some blackberries that I need to pull as well, I didn't have the right gloves on to deal with them.

I seem to have more energy, or am just determined to get some things done-not sure which. There is still so much more to do, but I'm trying to do a little bit at a time.

They have started turnout at the barn, and my horse was so excited. He managed to open the gate and get in with the other horses and run around with them and then fall and hurt himself on the fence. Just minor scrapes so he'll be all right.

Some churches in eastern Oregon sued saying the stay at home order is not valid. So it's being appealed to the Oregon Supreme Court and the order holds for now. Don't know where this will all go, I personally want everything back to normal but not at the cost of more people getting sick and dying.

Apparently my brother has been telling my Mom that this is all a democratic hoax. My Mom doesn't want to talk to him about it and is amazed by what he's saying. She says I thought he was smarter than that, and has no idea where it's coming from.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 5/19/20 1:32 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Sorry I made you google Ramps. LOL

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 5/19/20 7:24 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm surprised there are still people who think it's a hoax but...there are. I read an article just yesterday about some very vocal guy who kept insisting it's a hoax, and then he and his wife got it. He's recovering - she's on a ventilator. I'll be surprised if she makes it - only about 20% of people make it off ventilators - and they're often stuck with lifelong organ damage, from what I hear.

Dee_Caprini
on 5/19/20 3:42 pm

B: 2 Eggs

L: Leftover Edamame Pasta with homemade meat sauce (Ground Beef, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, petite diced tomatoes, cilantro, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, a splash of pumpkin spice, and a few TBS of Tomato Paste)

D: Meat Loaf, Cauliflower Rice and Mixed Veggies

S: String Cheese, a few squares of ChocZero White Chocolate, and a bowl of Fruit.... not all at the same time

QOTD: My Death by Google is from Dog Allergies...

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 385 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 299 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?