What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/23/20 11:07 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

LOL - you mean the coffee out? He was a nice guy - we will see...

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Greateight
on 6/23/20 11:54 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Yes! This is the biggest news since cat rental.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/23/20 1:35 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Christina135
on 6/23/20 5:40 am

Good morning, and Happy Taco Tuesday!

QOTD - Brownies. My mother in law makes the absolute best freaking brownies, and since I'm working from home, she brings them over at least once a week. (We live in separate houses, same property here in San Antonio). They are warm, gooey and full of love. So to answer, brownies. Freaking brownies are like my kryptonite and warm blankie rolled into one.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, topo chico (I'm out of cold brew which makes me so sad)

Lunch - Good old tofu scramble with soyrizo, onions, nutritional yeast, vegan cheese and corn tortillas

Snack - fruit smoothie (frui****er, oat milk, hemp seed protein, and chia seed)

Dinner - I have no idea. I've given up asking for pizza, I think I am the only one who likes it!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Sheila_H
on 6/23/20 7:30 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I volunteer as tribute to have the brownies in your place. Just ship them my way. Your MIL doesn't even have to know.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Queen JB
on 6/23/20 4:48 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

I will help!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

catwoman7
on 6/23/20 6:20 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

beautiful day today after heavy rains yesterday, so I'll be out at some point walking or riding my bike. Also, I need to do weights at the gym today. And make a grocery store run.

I've recently tracked down a woman who grew up in my house - her family lived here from the late 1950s - early 1970s. She now lives in California. We've been exchanging various pictures of the house - inside and out - and it's been SO much fun!! So many changes to it over the years. This correspondence has solved a few mysteries for me. I absolutely love having these pictures and need to save them in several places in case my computer dies!

QOTD: I had to think about this, but I think my worst kryptonite is this SF butterscotch pudding I occasionally make which I "fortify" with both peanut butter protein powder and cinnamon protein powder (twice as much peanut butter powder as the cinnamon powder). O-M-G. When I make it, I make a double batch. I freeze half of it into popsicles, and leave the other half as a protein pudding which I just store in my fridge. I'm better about the popsicles. Those can sit in my freezer for quite awhile. But the pudding in my fridge? No. It's gone in two days. I eat it with a dollop of light Cool Whip on top. I swear I cannot stop thinking about the stuff when I know it's in the fridge. In fact, I'm craving it RIGHT NOW even though there's none in my fridge, and I don't have any butterscotch pudding mix in the house, either. At least there's so much protein in there that I don't usually stuff myself silly with it - it's so filling that I'll get sick if I gorge on it (been there...). But I obsess over it way too much when I have it and I can't keep my hands out of it - so I rarely make it.

TSS: 5 y

B: piece of cheesecake yogurt pie with 2 T light Cool Whip and strawberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: 2 Costco chicken skewers with peanut sauce

AS: maybe L&F yogurt and a skinny bagel with light cream cheese

D: the rest of the sausage/kale/tomato/chickpea stew I made last week

have a great day, everyone!

Emiepie
on 6/23/20 6:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers yesterday. Tomorrow we will be having a small get together to honor her and support her husband and sons.

Accountability: I added some of the lemon dessert my hubby made me a few weeks ago (I have it portioned out in the freezer) and some pork rinds.

QOTD: Any type of yummy cracker carby goodness.

TSS: 5 years 10 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps, SF Jello with cool-whip and baby carrots

S: Turkey/bacon/ranch low carb wrap and carbmaster yogurt

D: Shredded pork loin salad, toasted low carb lavash, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1570 Protein:152 Carbs:145 Fat:60

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 6/23/20 6:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and menuers,

I can relate to the Meme today. I've seen this in every family member and anyone who has sat in front of the bowl of M&M's I put out when I have guest. I have been learning restraint since surgery and I am now able to stop at a few. It's easy when you remember where you were and how much better you feel now.

OK with that typed. I ran again this morning. I am loving getting my run done first thing and having time with DH after work. After dinner last night we hot tubed. What a great evening. Hoping we can do it again tonight.

Sorry you could not sleep JB. DH was having bad back pain (he said cause he can feel the rain coming) So I heard him start moving around about 4. I guess he owed me since yesterday when I snuck out to go run I forgot to turn off my alarm and he had to get up to shut it off yesterday.

QOTD: HANDS DOWN I LOVE THESE THINGS

Accountability: I snacked last night on Dill pickle popcorn peanuts, peanut butter ' and Lilly's chocolate chips.

TSS: 2 years 6 Month 12day 135.4 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple zero Apple cinnamon Greek yogurt, protein bar

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Chicken Marsala and Strawberries

D: Turkey stuffed Zucchini with homemade sauce and cheese.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Three mile run..

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 6/23/20 4:48 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

I have never had a nutter butter!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?