conversion from sleeve to roux en y

LisaKelley
on 7/11/20 3:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been gone for a while but now I am back.

I had to have a conversion due to severe GERD. (And a weight gain of 30 pounds).

The GERD was awful. So I am back.

I just had it done on the 7th of July and not feeling great.

I hate the protein shakes, but drinking them. The worst part is the constipation.

Any natural suggestions?

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGoSSrA/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wGoSSrA/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

White Dove
on 7/11/20 3:40 pm - Warren, OH

I had RNY in 2007 and need to take something everyday for constipation. What works best for me is magnesium every day and I add a fiber drink if needed. Also lots and lots of exercise and water. Many of us take Miralax, it is too strong for me.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 7/12/20 4:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Natural is not important just having relief is. But I have no idea what is all in Miralax I just know it works. If you look at most of our menus we all sneak a cap of Miralax and some type of fiber into are coffee or tea. I'll be honest I do not go a day without it. I never want to be constipated Ever again. The miralax seems to work for everyone.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 7/12/20 5:55 am - Warren, OH

Miralax is too strong for me, but probably I have never found the right dose. I look at my digestive system the same as a car that was wrecked and put back together and is never going to function as well as before it was cut up and put back together.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Dee_Caprini
on 7/13/20 10:50 am

I have taken Dolcolax overnight gentle relief since 2014... you can take up to 3 a night and it has helped me tremendously in that department. If I forget to take it, I pay for it the next day.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views