What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/17/20 2:25 am
RNY on 07/20/15

^^Ha, this is for those of you who have been around long enough to remember my old MyFitnessPal account :)

Goooood Friday morning! What is up with me always waking up super early on my Fridays off? I went to bed late (for me) and still woke up wide awake before 4am. Oh well. Lots to do today, anyway! The kitties have their yearly check up at the vet at 9am this morning. Poor babies. It's only about a 3 minute car ride but one of them squeaks and the other one howls the whole way. Personally I am excited to have their nails trimmed. The need mani/pedis worse than I do (and that is saying a lot!)!

Last week I told you how I have been taking some online classes to about being successful with Etsy. I am starting to get it all in motion now and I hope to have a beautiful shop reopening in the next week. Here are a few pics from a few the new photo shoots I have done this week to showcase the work. Tons more to do, and most of it isn't about photos, it's about descriptions, and search engine optimization techniques.

Besides my Esty work, our only other fun plan for the weekend is that we are inviting a couple of friends over for another cookout on Saturday night, then we are going to set up the outside projector and watch Jaws. Should be a fun night!

QOTD: What is your style of housecleaning? If you live with someone else does it match theirs? Grim and I are very well matched in this area. We are both pretty clean and tidy, but we each also have our moments when we get busy and let things go a little....it never gets to the point of what someone would describe as messy or dirty, though. My best friend, however, is a total mess. We were roommates for a decade in our 20s and every day was a fight about her not cleaning and leaving dirty dishes all over the house, etc. I would hate to live with some that I wasn't compatible with in that area of life, again!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

momyshaver
on 7/17/20 3:43 am
VSG on 06/28/17

Good Morning! Your memes and QOTD just really brighten my days and make me laugh on days when it is harder to do so than others. I will update later today after the dental work. I spent much of last night in the ER. I had the usual tests done and some referrals to GI and general surgery but I am going to try to not think about a lot of that today. I am grateful nothing is showing up as a concern in many areas and I will deal with the rest later. Post those menus RNY superstars!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/17/20 6:18 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Hope everything goes well at the dentist. I admire your positivity in the face of so many health challenges.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Dcgirl
on 7/17/20 6:42 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good luck and take great care of yourself! I hope you find some relief, and that's certainly great that nothing is showing as a concern!

Emiepie
on 7/17/20 6:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh no, feel better!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

MadisonRose
on 7/17/20 3:50 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all and happy Friday! My accountability was pretty good yesterday, but instead of my leftover chicken I had vegetable soup for dinner. Otherwise, I ate according to plan. My stomach feels so much better today thank goodness! Had something weird happen last night though. All of a sudden I got like super sweaty and shaky....like I could not stop shaking. And my house was not hot so not sure why I got so sweaty all of a sudden. On another note this kitten is worse than a toddler right now. You have to keep an eye on her ALL the time because she gets into everything. I swear she's going through the terrible two's right now. She's literally jumping off the walls at this very moment. You'd think she just had a bowl full of sugar. I've had kittens before, but I swear I don't remember them ever being this rambunctious! However, when she crashes and all that energy subsided she's the sweetest little thing and always has to fall asleep in my lap or on my shoulder.

QOTD: Well my house has kind of gone to the cats at the moment....or should I say kitten because my older cat is a pretty clean boy! Lol. Anyway, I'm not a clean freak but do like to keep a clean and tidy house. So I guess I fall somewhere between a clean freak and a slob. Lol. I try to clean at least once a week now.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda x 2

L: 2 oz chicken breast and a hard boiled egg

D: leftover salsa chicken that I need to get out my fridge. Think I'll just freeze whatever's left after tonight.

S: L&F yogurt and fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Teenie
on 7/17/20 6:06 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Your Episode sounds Like RH. You may have needed some sugar. Next time it happens try a sugar bump it may stop it. I don't think you're old enough for the Hot flashes yet but they kinda feel like that as well. But I am thinking RH since you were shaking.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

MadisonRose
on 7/17/20 6:44 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Thanks! That was my first thought. Just never experienced it before so wasn't sure. When it happened I ate an apple and it seemed to help.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Partlypollyanna
on 7/17/20 6:20 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I agree with Teenie, that's exactly what has happened to me with RH. It's so disorienting when it happens middle of the night!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 7/17/20 6:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I agree, sounds like possible RH to me. Did you eat about 1 1/2-2 hours before it happened?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150