What's on your Monday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 8/10/20 8:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Just

posted it. It's an experiment so open to anyone's ideas to tweak/adjust! The chewy crust is the best part, lol

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Christina135
on 8/10/20 5:03 am

Good morning, Happy Monday.

QOTD- Toilet paper, paper towels, dog food, cat food, coffee (a must). That way at least the animals are always fed, and mama has coffee.

Breakfast - fasting, hot black coffee, hot plain green tea, topo chico

Lunch - tofu/kale/soyrizo scramble with vegan cheese (its been my go to for a couple of weeks now and its so good!)

Snack - Chickpea salad (done tuna salad style) and crackers, fruit

Dinner - not sure. Working on that in my brain but it's only 7AM and I haven't had coffee yet.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

White Dove
on 8/10/20 5:10 am - Warren, OH

I am normally not a stocker up of anything, figuring that there is always going to be a store open. What I do keep a lot of is Fancy Feast Catfood and Temptations cat treats. Running out of either could mean a very upset kitty. I have a stockpile of food now that I am getting ready to pack up and take to the mission.

I like to buy just enough for three or four days and not have extra food in the house. My mother's goal was to have enough food in the house to go a year without shopping if she ever needed to do that. It never happened and she would end up throwing away a lot of food.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 8/10/20 5:14 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Monday morning menu friends.

I've got my COVID-19 test at 9 this morning then I have to stay in the house for a week! Not looking forward to that part of it. I'll manage it though. Just a minor inconvenience.

I'm hurting today. Every time I take a regular step with my left leg my hip pops. It's been that way for about a week or so. Also having pain in my right leg for some reason. I'm so over it lol.

qotd: hmmm...personally it'd be jump rings. With my mom I'd say meat.

food ended badly yesterday. I need to get back on track.

b: oatmeal and a banana with a tbs of chopped pecans

l: cabbage with turkey kielbasa

d: burrito bowl made with riced cauliflower and ground beef

s: SF pumpkin muffin, a pear and maybe popcorn if I feel the need.

pics just for fun!

supershopper
on 8/10/20 5:28 am

hi all

so weekend was good- ran errands mostly.

QOTD: coffee? I have a ton of spices?

Food plan today: switching to 5 meals instead of 6 mini's so we will see how that goes today- choices are

b1- protein pancakes

b2- chicken/veggies

l: chicken/veggies

GYM session- LEG day- this is painful...

d:chicken/veggies (might sub in something else here like eggs)

s: protein pancake?

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Greateight
on 8/10/20 6:19 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

DD just left to bring her boyfriend to the airport. We had a nice visit with him and I hope that he enjoyed being here.

This is the last week before we bring my older son to college, so I am going to try and spend time with him this and avoid working to the extent possible.

QOTD: EBB, Bai water and Kirkland Protein bars

Breakfast: turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Lunch: Hello Fresh

Snack: nuts

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 8/10/20 6:43 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- So glad you had a great birthday weekend, you definitely deserve to be spoiled! We had a pretty relaxing weekend and this week is the last before school starts for Em so we do need to get a little prep done and some extra driving time in maybe. I need to drop of a gift, I'm thinking some flowers from Trader Joe's, for a friends birthday so I might let Em drive for that "adventure".

Accountability: Balanced out over the weekend.

QOTD: SF syrups for my coffee mostly.

TSS: 5 years 11 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, toasted Chompie's low carb bread and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps, SF. jello with cool-whip, and baby carrots

S: Turkey and spinach low carb tortilla wrap, quest chips and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Steak salad with feta cheese and boiled egg, toasted lavash, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1682 Protein:188 Carbs:129 Fat: 55

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 8/10/20 7:06 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

JB glad to hear you had a great birthday your deserve it. For me I had a nice weekend as well. I got to go see the babies. OMG Please tell me what a baby at 4 days old has to dream about? These babies were sleeping but moving and grooving. There arms were flailing like they were on some adventure. It just blew my mind that babies that young dream. I did wear my mask the whole time and I did not pick them up even though the family had no problems with it I didn't want to take a chance. I am not aware that I had any exposure in any way shape or form but I come to the office every day and I don't know what other people do outside of here. I really do want a photo of me holding them both those. I was so adorable seeing momma with them both in her arms.

So yesterday was just blistering hot with heat advisories and an orange alert for people with breathing problems. I was at the pool for about 4 hours. I now have the most tan I have had since I was a lifeguard in high school. It feels great even though I am aware of the cancer risks.

QOTD: I don't know why but I always have to have enough cooking spray. I got plain, olive oil, butter, and the baking kind. But I do have to admit I do have Tons of coffee and creamer as well. I keep 2 ID creamer on hand for me here at work and two for me at Home. We buy DH's creamer by the case because it is a hard one to find so when we see it we stock up. BTW Pumpkin spice SF ID is back on the shelves I got some Friday.

Accountability: I been good people. Yesterday I wanted chips and dip but I used grape tomatoes instead of chips. And I still been doing my run every morning. I can not remember the last time I missed it. It has been over 3 weeks.

TSS: 2 years 7 Months and 30 days 131.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: 1/2 cup overnight oats with protien and cocnut and cinnamon and Berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Zucchini boat stuffed with ground turkey and I mixed in some ricotta and mozzarella cheese and a snack selects. .

D: .crack chicken quessadilla

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done)

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/10/20 1:34 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Babies!!! Lucky you but it must have been hard not to hold them. It does seem like that was the best thing though.

So I always have a tan now that I am retired. I am seeing a dermatologist to check out my skin tomorrow for the first time. I fully expect to be read the riot act.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Lisa91941
on 8/10/20 7:10 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Back at my desk in San Diego. It was great to sleep in my bed and I slept fairly well. Made myself stay up a bit last night to be accustomed with the time change. Did not want to be up at 3 am this morning. My weight remained stable throughout the trip, I believe the walking really helped balance out all the bites. Though volume was not up from regular, I certainly didn't pick grilled chicken and broccoli -- so I wasn't sure where the scale would land.

QOTD: I think I've mention this in the past -- My Mom used to say she thought I must have been a starving child in a previous life. So my canned goods, dry goods, and frozen goods are always chock full. I could barely open the freezer this morning to pull something out for dinner.

Menu

B 1/2 PP shake to start and coffee. Later this morning, 1/2 crispbread with a bit of peanut butter

L: left over meatball that I froze before we left. It's got sauce and cheese from our favorite Italian place.

D: Think I am going to try the chicken caprese I saw on here a few weeks ago. And maybe broccoli rice

S: jerky if I need it.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125