What's on your Monday Menu?

Melody P.
on 10/19/20 7:05 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Monday morning everyone.

The injection in my back did NOT help much at all. The left leg was numb for a few days but now it's hurting again. My back is just as bad as before. Trying really hard to not to pay attention to the darkness in my head. I'm 39 and frankly I'm pissed having to deal with pain of this level at my age. I'll get over myself but had myself a pity party for one last night and I'm feeling more positive today...hoping it lasts.

I did get something accomplished already today....I voted! I got the wrong sticker but heck it still shows I voted! Yay! No armed people other than the sheriffs keeping those idiot out. No one else was there besides the poll workers. I can't say my vote didn't count! (My hair looks like road kill)

qotd: the big Texan has the 72oz steak meal that if you eat in an hour or less it's free. It includes a salad, potato and shrimp...it's disgusting. I like meat the same as the next person but I dislike this restaurant. It had taxidermy all over the walls....hundreds of eyes looking at you while you eat. Over all my area is known for beef.

menu is crap.

Queen JB
on 10/19/20 8:43 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Ha, that's Grim's dinner every night (just the meat, not the sides), lol. He could eat free every day if we moved to TX :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 10/19/20 9:01 am - Amarillo, TX

LOL. There was a woman that ate two of the whole meals in an hour. Blows my mind!

White Dove
on 10/19/20 1:54 pm - Warren, OH

I watched my brother eat 12 nice sized steaks one day at an all you can eat place in Vegas. He has never been overweight.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 10/19/20 12:01 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

good Lord - 72 oz? It would take me a week to eat that - and that's eating some for every meal!

Teenie
on 10/19/20 7:19 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Congratulations on the House sell. I knew it was not going to take much. I co worker of my husbands bought a house in my neighborhood and it was on the market for exactly 38 minutes. Definitely a sellers market right now.

Oh my it is already Monday. I could have used another day. I did get up and got my run in this morning. It was great considering not even 1/2 hour from when I finished did the sky open up and it started pouring down rain and this is supposed to last for 24 hours. I packed a gym bag just in case I can not get my run on tomorrow.

QOTD: I'd have to say Pierogies. We have festivals and National Pierogie Day is celebrated here.

Accountability: I had a few cookies and of course peanut butter and 2 wines.

TSS: 2 years 10 Months and 8 days 132 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Salted Carmel and a Berry mix

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: White chicken chili .Butternut squash

D: French onion meatloaf and baked beans.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done).

Everybody have a Great Week.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 10/19/20 8:45 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I feel like a bad fat girl but I have never had a Pierogi. They look yummy!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 10/19/20 9:01 am - Amarillo, TX

I haven't either. Though I am certain I would eat them given the chance,

White Dove
on 10/19/20 1:56 pm - Warren, OH

Mrs T's in the grocery store are excellent.

White Dove
on 10/19/20 2:01 pm - Warren, OH

The other thing Pittsburgh is famous for is their Wedding Cookie Table. All the family, friends, and neighbors bake cookies and there is a big table at the wedding with plates of different cookies.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?